PDA

View Full Version : WELL .WELL.. WELL ..... Did I have a Heart attack .....

mackin
05-24-2002, 12:26
No, but my pulse was racing .........

Yes, there is a significant difference in boxes .........

In order for me to CHECK it out this is what I did ....... Pay attention SOCAL ..... Where you been , is he on vacation or what?

Took original box off. Plugged in the new and improved ..... (I think Aaron gave me a little more ;) then you guys will ultimately get)

I set no level at all, went for a ride ........ Yup it felt just like it did with the old box on ...... HMMMMM, that was strange .... Default? So drove around a little bit .... Stopped went for level three, so I reset my change oil light ...... Yup a difference, this is going to be fun ........ Had to get some fuel ......Well since I got this assume looking truck I got mobbed at the fuel station . Questions, Questions ... so many questions ..... I'm going to print leaflets and hand them out ...GHEESH.... I needed a drink when I was done ...... I think I was in a rush that's why it bothered me, this time ........

Back to the "JUICE".. Fueled him (mines a boy) up . Going for level four . So I reset my oil change light, yet again ..... It was a blinking away ..... Went for a ride ......

My truck had BOLLS before . Now it got BEER BOLL'S ... It is cocky, as all hell ...... Yup, crow pie it is ....... Chomp Chomp ....
For a four ton truck, I'll line up with anything with a motor ...... It's a rocket ....... Tranny took no time to get acquainted, and the FISH ain't biting ...... The only difference out the gate was it will downshift out of top gear sooner ....... I'm in retraining mode, I guess now ....... As of today got it all figured out, I'm a fast learner ...... No right were the peddle kicks it down ...... Not bad at all I am IMPRESSED ........
MAC :D :D

On edit : No changes in guage readings ........

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

JrTuner
05-24-2002, 19:51
I just put my Juice in on Tuesday. Just out driving around in level four and noticed a little fish nibble at like 50 mph with the converter locked. Is there a fix for this? The built date on my box is 5/15/02. The thing flies now but if there is more power available I want it. Note: I have a Banks 4" system and a K&N AirCharger kit.

Mic
05-24-2002, 20:09
Mackin

You running with level 4 on tow/haul or normal mode?

Have you noticed a difference between the two modes when running stage 4?

mackin
05-24-2002, 20:24
MIC,

You running with level 4 on tow/haul or normal mode? "YES", to both ...........

To be frank, I haven't even tried it ......... Tow haul that is .......Forgot all about it .... I rarely use it but for grade breaking down big ramps and hills ......It was real aggressive with the other box, I'll have to give it a try ........ I just squeal around in normal mode....... What a blast ....

MAC

:D :D

Mic
05-24-2002, 20:38
^--- just 'squealling' around eh.!? :rolleyes:

I was kindda serious, thought it would be better to have level 4 on tow/haul mode (t.c. locked) and keep (dare I say) a lower level on normal mode. Just my thoughts???

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: Mic ]</p>

mackin
05-24-2002, 21:02
Mic,

Well, I guess it would depend on what your goal was...... Hotrodding .? Sure enough tow haul ....... As I've been told it will produce quickest times ....... For all around drivability fuel economy I would say 90 HP in reg., mode .......It is there comfortably if you need, or want it ....... Course when lined up with something your only a push of a button away ......Like I said I haven't really messed with it yet ........With the new box .....I did a little with the previous box ........ I did find it to be a street brawler ....... Jk uses both ...... He gets the fish bite syndrome, and he drops it in (T/H) between shifts into fifth (perhaps third too) if I read it right ......To minimize slippage ......
MAC smile.gif

[ 05-24-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Kennedy
05-25-2002, 16:04
Mackin,

Now that you have the real deal, you can send back the first one, take off the skirt that came with it, and run with the REAL men :eek: Told ya so! :D

Just to be on the safe side here so nothing is misinterpreted, this is a joke, and in no way intended to get Mackin wound any tighter than he already is. In fact he may well have received a "care package" from the unabomber today...

[ 05-25-2002: Message edited by: kennedy ]</p>

NutNbutGMC
05-25-2002, 19:25
^....LMFAO... :D :D
Mack Daddy......Ahhhhh, never mind .... :D

mackin
05-25-2002, 20:49
Yes, Mr. K you were right ......Credit were credit is dully owed...... I got my pants on now .......
One leg at a time just like everyone else ...... I am SCOTTISH so skirts well, lets not even comment here ........ Might get miss interpreted if you now what I mean ......

MAC :D :D