PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to my DMAX

ChevysRus
05-30-2002, 11:15
Just wanted to let everyone know that today is my Chevy's 1 year birthday since I adopted it. Been a great year, 16,505 miles, 18.7 avg. MPG, 37.99 Avg. MPH. Some towing and mostly cruising.

The truck is very obedient (unlike my kids) and responses to whatever gentle nudging I use. It's always glad to see me (unlike my wife) and starts instantly, ready to go (again, unlike my wife LOL).

The truck did very well in school, learning all the essentials and making adjustments as it learned. There was the one incident when the truck had to go in to the principal's office (dealer) and have an attitude adjustment (switch on tranny), but it has behaved well ever since this one little transgression (another word for tranny screwup).

So on this occassion, we will simply go for a ride and give thanks to "Big Brother" (GM) for building this exceptional truck and also to my job that made the purchase possible and all the good things that are right about America!

Peace to all and above all try to have fun!

Diesel Brad
05-30-2002, 14:13
Congratulations!!!

Glad to hear that MAX is on his best behavior. :D

Happy Birthday, MAX! (and many more!!!)

Alli-max
05-31-2002, 22:41
Very funny post Chevy.... ~ 58 weeks old here, with 61K+ trouble free* miles.

*that dang solonoid in the Allison that stuck, but fixed and no other problems. ;) tongue.gif