PDA

View Full Version : Checked my clutches at the door .....

mackin
06-22-2003, 19:13
Lets just say all you guys that didn't show , your lose .....

Big shout out to Eric at "Ultimate Performance,"South Windsor, CT, this guy rocks big time .... Any of you guys looking for a place to dyno and or performance see this guy, super nice guy, great establishment ......

Big shout out to Joe AKA Geerrhead,for setting this up,he rocks, and waits for a Sun Coast kit to put in my tranny I hope ..... Thank You, Thank You, guys great day. I look forward to next time .....

The bread and butter ......

Jesse AKA is dyno KING as predicted by me .......

The TST Handshaker is the combo Nearly 450 HP and just shy of 1000 feet Lb. of torque ......

Awesome job Jesse .....

Mac daddy put down a lowly Allison hindered slip slide 422 / 800 Torque ... Can't complain with a stock hammered seasoned tranny ..... My combo ?? Screw you guys ... See me at the next dyno ..... You guys that were there, spew your lies,you seen nuttin,but a flamed air intake plenum ..... tongue.gif
If I had a tranny ???????? Forgetaboutit ......Mac daddy would rule ..... tongue.gif

The more I put to her ,The more I lost ... Took some foot work to get that number,last pass ...... More time ,more cash ???

GMC Tony put in a respectable 435,7?? ,with some help from Cupcake, in his virgin tranny,he'll be along soon ... I left him on 84 west some where .....But we chit chatted ......

More to come ......

What a blast this day was ......

The Predator pppfff,but I think I put down the most smoke, thanks Diablo ..... Oh I hear I was drying wet asphalt too .......

Mac :D :D :D

PS ...Thanks Ratdoc for the Limp Mode clear ..... ;)

3rd gear sucks ........ :eek:

You guys have seen nothing till you see a 5/6" (?) plastic flex pipe layed straight clamped on a tailpipe ,snake up curl and BLOW off !!!!!!! Woo Doggie !!!!!! :cool:

[ 06-22-2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: mackin ]