PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy & Pitboss...

SoCalDieselNewbie
12-11-2002, 02:20
Kennedy,

Was it the one that did 383 HP and over 430 hp?

I appreciate you sending that out. If you do me 1 more favor, since you know who I am, could you tell your buddy Mackin that I am NOT Steve Cole? :D

PITBOSS,

The reason behind the stack is simple, the stock Allison tranny.

More specifically, the ability of the C2 clutch to hold 5th gear.

The Allison's 1st thru 4th can hold a greater amount of power. THus the stack.

Run both full bore and then turn down the maximizer after the 5th gear shift.

Kennedy
12-11-2002, 08:57
The sheet I got has 357.9 and 396.9.

And YES, for the record, I know who SCDN (Spyro) is and have sent him (actually the lady across the street by mistake) product so no he is not Steve Cole.

mackin
12-11-2002, 10:16
John

For the record I was referring as if he was, more so, then truly believing he was, by statements made in his agenda....

Quite frankly no one needs to tell me WHO he is,for it's meaning less.... I am well aware of WHAT he is,for the record ......So thanks but no thanks......

MAC

Kennedy
12-11-2002, 10:28
I seem to remember a "certain individual" who could have been the Edge Products official forum "poster boy" a while back too :D

mackin
12-11-2002, 12:22
Not me John NEVER,would I be bias~~~~~~ tongue.gif :D smile.gif

Where's my additives???LOL
I know on the way,never mind this BS, go make some money,send me a box full,if you do, Christmas is coming.....

MAC

[ 12-11-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

SoCalDieselNewbie
12-11-2002, 12:58
MACKIN WROTE - "I am well aware of WHAT he is,for the record"

Of What I am?

Why don't you tell us WHAT YOU ARE?

My guess is a person that was bought with either a free Juice box or a Juice Box at a reduced rate.

Any comment?

PS. Is this because Cole took you task over something in the past?

[ 12-11-2002: Message edited by: SoCalDieselNewbie ]</p>

matt-max
12-11-2002, 14:21
geez, you two....kiss and make up will ya?

imported_
12-11-2002, 14:33
NAHHH!...lets just put them together in a secret room somewhere...lol.... i can see it now....'the diesel page too hot for tv'

More Power
12-11-2002, 14:33
Been thinking about getting a few of you guys together for the 2003 Rendezvous. We'll let you duke it out in the ring, and not in the forum.

MP

Kennedy
12-11-2002, 14:46
Mackin,

You SHOULD have received a tracking number notice via email.

Winner of the "duke out" gets to take on Thomas Falco :eek:

mackin
12-11-2002, 15:30
John I did, just digging ya......

MP understood, I personally value my membership, wouldn't want to lose it over this issue.....I can think of better ways to get the boot!!!!!

Scdn

I'll be the first here and let it go,agree to disagree, if it stays on a non personal level......

What I meant by what he is, is a bit arrogant and cocky, nothing more.....

No, I can't be bought, well for a Juice box, anyway......

If you knew me personally,as others here from CT and afar do I assure you we wouldn't be miss understood on a BB level, I'm not what I type, I'm miss understood,apparently....I speakith betterith, I've been told.....

MAC

[ 12-11-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

rrocket
12-11-2002, 23:56
To SCDN/Mackin
Just my $.02
Life has taught me that there is a definate "East/West" coast mentality.
Both can be strong minded, with the East known to be more aggresive, and in your face type, just get it done.
The West coast seems be be more laid back, a place where if you addressed a mixed group of men and women as "Hay Guys" you would be insulting someone.
Not that one is better than the other, just different approach.
Best to agree to disagree.

My first post, been sidelining and enjoying the info for the last year.
Thanks to all who contribute soo much.
Paul :cool:

MountainMax
12-12-2002, 11:44
Rrocket: If thats true, SoCalNewbie sounds like he just moved there from Brooklyn. Knowledgeable but definately an in-your-face attitude. Again, In the words of another "in-your-face"(and all over the rest of the body) Californian, Rodney King; "Why can't we all just get along?"

SoCalDieselNewbie
12-12-2002, 16:05
MtMan...

Back east? Nope never lived there. Just out west...

I am a very intense person tho and I have never needed outside help in motivating myself.

[ 12-12-2002: Message edited by: SoCalDieselNewbie ]</p>