PDA

View Full Version : Juice with controller.

Maverick
07-05-2003, 21:13
So whats the lasted news on this gizmo? Another post said it will change tire size calibrations. Is this true? If so I will have to reinvest in this. I was very happy with my old regular dose of juice.

DMAX Daddy
07-05-2003, 23:19
The latest from Edge was Mid June delivery, but they havent answered any questions concerning it recently. My post of 27 June has gone unanswered by Edge.

Got to this page:

DMAX Controller (http://www.edgeproductsinc.com/GMIn-Cab%20Monitor.html)

Roll your mouse over the little blue controller screen.

It lists Road Speed - Programmable tire size as one of its features.

I cant wait to get one. I just wish they would stick to their schedule. They originally said it would be out Mid February.

Maverick
07-05-2003, 23:42
Cool.

Kennedy
07-06-2003, 08:02
Aug 1 is the latest TENTATIVE date...

DMAX Daddy
07-06-2003, 08:50
He he Thanks JK, at least I know not to look for it til then smile.gif

GMCTRUCK
07-06-2003, 11:37
March 2003. :rolleyes:

JMJORDAN
07-06-2003, 12:11
I called them in January they said be ready in February. Than March, than April, than May, than April. I gave up. I am going to order from TST instead. Just a word of caution. I would not hold my breath on the August release date. Not trying to roast Edge. They make a good product just not for my truck yet!

DMAX Daddy
07-06-2003, 14:44
IM seriously considering just getting a Hot Juice, then adding the controller when it comes out. I think its possible, but Ill be without gauges til then.

TST isnt looking so bad either.....

Oongawah
07-07-2003, 22:24
Out of curiosity I emailed them last week, and Aaron said it is now projected end of August. I love my juice, and I'm waitin' to be able to change levels on the fly :D :D . I've got a feeling they don't want to have to do as many updates on this product as they did the juice, especially since new perks are popping up in it. The only problem is we're not all so patient to wait when there is other great products to take it's place. I would love to raise my limiter so the other products are looking real attractive. My $0.02 worth, Chuck.

Kent Tuttle
07-07-2003, 22:45
JK...any idea on price?

ski
07-07-2003, 23:26
$299 list for the controller from Edge's site. hopefully, the vendors here will have them cheaper :D

a64pilot
07-08-2003, 06:36
FWIW, TST's product seems to work great and last a long time and everything, but it won't recalibrate anything. At least the one I have won't

Kennedy
07-08-2003, 13:02
Originally posted by Kent Tuttle:
JK...any idea on price? Tentatively looking like a $250 upcharge when bought as a set. I do know that whatever the difference in price between juice and juice with monitor will be the exact same price that I have for those who have purchased their boxes from me.

ski
07-08-2003, 17:50
John,

is that only with a new juice or the refurb as well ? I am almost there, tire recalibration and I may leap..........being swayed from the predator as we speak. I know they are different but I am looking at only getting one performance mod at the time being. Need tires (OK, want tires), exhaust, etc too !!