PDA

View Full Version : New diesel engine for GM?

White Knight
07-06-2003, 04:39
Here

mackin
07-06-2003, 06:47
Well, what else can they do with them ??? They'll have to put them in the best truck sold to get rid of the loser 6.p0s .... ;)

Problem for GM is it will drive down the price,less profit if it becomes an option .... ;)

The only other option I see for the 6.p0s is a clearance sale to the Coast Guard and navy, boat anchors... :eek:

Mac :D :D :D

Kennedy
07-06-2003, 08:07
Shows that either the person who placed or posted the ad new NOTHING about the truck...

sdaver
07-06-2003, 09:00
Ill bet broker has one of those ordered :D

White Knight
07-06-2003, 09:40
Kennedy says:
--------
Shows that either the person who placed or posted the ad new NOTHING about the truck...
--------

I would have second thoughts about purchasing a truck from a dealer like that.

turbovair
07-06-2003, 12:27
Living in Phoenix, I can tell you that the ad has run more than once. A friend at work refuses to deal with them (Midway)because they badgered him constantly over the phone about buying a new car.They put you on a list once you buy there and call in a year or so to try to get you to trade up. Problem is, they keep calling and calling and dont want to take NO for an answer.Had to threaten them to get them to stop.

Kennedy
07-07-2003, 08:35
This case is likely the dealership's fault, BUT some of these papers are MASSIVELY screwed up.

I emailed copy for a photo classified in a publication that I have been in every issue for the past 3+ years. They misprinted the model year, web address (misprinted kennedy) and listed my fax number. :rolleyes:

Then there's the ad in another publication for my Yamaha Seca Turbo bikes that was put in at $150 (missed a zero) by mistake after faxing in TYPED copy! Well, at $150 for 3 bikes, you can imagine the calls that I got. :eek:

BigO
07-07-2003, 08:59
I agree with turbovair, I went and discussed with them about a dmax in 2001. They still send me post cards. NO phone calls.

Pertaining to the 6.0, they could be used to bury in the sand here so that the 4 wheelers and sand buggy folks have something to jump. For those of you that have salt water near them they can be used for reef's.