PDA

View Full Version : BULLYDOG OUTLOOK

REDTRUCK05
08-30-2005, 15:38
Looking for input on this system? Good or Bad
Thanks

More Power
08-31-2005, 06:47
While getting a nitrous bottle filled last week at a local truck accessories shop, I learned that BullyDog dealers are offering a free program upload to their Duramax customers. This free upload has a 5-hour runtime shelf life, but it's long enough to demonstrate the power/performance offered by their program.

Jim

Mark Craig
08-31-2005, 07:33
REDTRUCK05,

It's a nice gauge package that when combined with their Power Pup programmer allows you to adjust for power levels on the fly, adjust the Outlook speedo for tire size, HP and torque in a 1/4er mile run, pyro, boost gauges etc etc. It also works wiht any other programmer or under hood module too so it's pretty universal. Easy install too we sell lots of them here at DPPI. Call us if you have any questions on it.

Mark @ DPPI

[ 09-01-2005, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: Mark Craig ]

Kennedy
08-31-2005, 08:27
In my opinion, these multi-function gauge units are best suited to controlling the power module that you are running. The displays aren't all that spectacular so if I were buying instrumentation as a stand alone, I'd recommend the SPA digital or a set of Isspro analog gauges. For monitor/module combo, the Edge simply rocks...