PDA

View Full Version : Juice owners in Oregon?

Dmaxenvy
03-21-2003, 02:59
Any juice owners in Oregon? Am expecting delivery of my new Dmax very soon, and would really like to experience first hand the juice before making the plunge.

germ1
03-21-2003, 17:40
I have a 2001 Dmax/alli with Hot Juice,"4 inch exhaust and gauges. You cannot believe the difference!! I feel that it is a safety factor in passing on 2 lane roads. I got it,installed it and set the level to #4 and have never changed it.

Dmaxenvy
03-21-2003, 19:30
germ1,

How many miles have you put on your Dmax? How many with juice? Have you had it into the dealer with juice, and if so, was anything said?

Thanks!

DMaxEnvy

[ 03-21-2003: Message edited by: Dmaxenvy ]</p>

afp
03-21-2003, 23:59
Well I am an oregonian ans my truck wears oregon plates. However, I am currently active USAF and am living in Texas.

Even so, I am a true born Oregon native (1960), who loves to hunt, fish, supports logging, hates environmentalists, and am very suspicious of Californians..............

I obviuosly can't let you drive my truck (I would if you came all the way to Texas), but I can say the Juice is awesome. Like Germ, I leave mine in level 4 all the time. I do not have Hot Juice, and won't consider it until I do all the tranny upgrades. I have had ZERO problems with my Juice. I usually get 14.5 MPG in town empty and 19-20 on the freeway in level 4. The truck only has 10,000 miles on it and i haven't towed any heavy loads with it so it's probably not fully broken in.

Juice makes gives the truck the throttle response of a gasser. On the G-tech mine made it 0-60 in 5.9 sec and mid 14's in the 1/4 mile. Others have posted siliar times on the dragstrip.

I take it back. I do have one "problem" with the Juice. It's hard to let snotty yuppie mobiles pass me--I certainly don't have to...............

Blaine