PDA

View Full Version : Buying a new Chevy/GMC with Duramax

Randog
09-08-2005, 19:26
I need your help guys! I am interested in buying two new Chevy/GMC trucks with the Duramax engine. I have often heard about dealers that sell these trucks at significant discounts over the average dealer. Does anyone have any knowledge of dealers with deep discounts on these vechicles? I once heard that there was a dealer like this in Montana or Wyoming. Does anyone know about any dealers like this, or is this another unicorn..."I have heard of them, but I have never seen one".

trbankii
09-09-2005, 03:10
Might have better luck asking the question in the Duramax forum than the 6.5 forum.

Albee
09-12-2005, 16:37
Randog, I know of a place in Idaho, Dave Smith motors, that sells at volume. I have had no personal experience with them, just have heard of them. Don't know how much they can beat the employee pricing that is going on now though. Good luck. OH, it is DaveSmith.com I think. LOL

okeehandyman
09-13-2005, 06:44
Last Nov & Dec I bought 2 D/A 4X4 trucks at great prices from the Chev dealership owned by Carmax, located in Kenosha, WI. Spoke to Erik Shatzner. Did internet search - carmax.com - click new cars, pick brand/model & you see the descriprion and pix of truck. call 88# to speak to sales. They fax'd invoice pages (nothing whited out!)so I could see the exact items on truck. For me it was the easiest buy I had ever made. Truck was ready to go the morning I arrived & no BS about numbers/addons etc. Out the doo quickly with a great price. Good luck with your search.

Kennedy
09-13-2005, 13:04
Perhaps the mods could consolidate the two threads on same topic?