PDA

View Full Version : Juice box - Canadian dealers

WillowCreekStable
12-17-2002, 20:29
Based on research on this site I'm interested in buying a juice box for my truck. Can anyone recommend a dealer in Canada preferably in the Niagara/Hamilton/Toronto Ontario area? I can order from the US but don't want the border issues, particularly if it needs to be returned for upgrades.

This forum is a wealth of info for the new Dmax owner. Thx to all!

CanadaKev
12-17-2002, 21:22
WCS,
Don't know about Southern Ont., but no reason why BD Diesel out here in B.C. couldn't send you a juice, via courier or snail mail ;)

Kev

ccds
12-17-2002, 21:23
you can try bd-power they are out of Abbotsford BC.

Having said that John Kennedy an advertiser here located in US has great service on these items....

I got my juice from him and completely happy customer. Had no problems with customs at all.

smile.gif

mackin
12-17-2002, 21:57
Not only that but rumor has it JK has a can't be beat price going on right now,if he isn't sold out......Check it out......Shipping to and from Canada isn't that bad.....Commercial invoice and simple UPS paper work.....Kev your spacers are on the way .......

MAC ;)

[ 12-17-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

DDD70
12-18-2002, 09:52
Just for Info:
Ordered 5 filters(fuel) from Racor
but broker fee of $35.00(US)
brought them to dealer price.
Any way of getting around
broker?

Kennedy
12-18-2002, 09:57
Yeah, UPS is pretty nasty on brokerage. A lot of guys don't realize this until the bill comes 2-3 weeks later. I generally use "alternative" shipping methods when crossing the border.

I also have several customers with their own account numbers from various carriers.

AB_DURAMAX
12-18-2002, 17:04
Hey ccds, any chance I could check out your Juice ??

Send me an email austen@ucalgary.ca

ccds
12-18-2002, 17:26
AB_DURAMAX :

sure you can...call me on my cell 803-3118

we can arrange to hook up...

duane
smile.gif

62dog
12-18-2002, 18:31
WillowCreekStable
Try BR PowerSource in Oakville 905 257-8724 or www.brpowersource.ca
I found their add in the Tri Add, I do not know which power enhancing system they sell for the dmax.

ccds
12-18-2002, 19:30
brpowersource.ca is selling the BD-power unit
you may as well get it direct from BD
they provide good service so I am told.

I bought mine from JK an advertiser here..

smile.gif

heartbeatcanada
12-18-2002, 19:55
brpowersource in oakville sells the juice box, and can update for you. I have bought my afe airbox, juicebox with hot version, and 4" exhaust from him. Talk to Bernie. He is a great guy, and knows his stuff. He will not sell you anything he doesn't think is good for the truck. He will even let you try stuff out, to see if you like iot or not, before buying. Too bad he's got a powerchoke, done up. But still no match for the juiced d-max, as i had to lay a whoopin on him. :eek: Shoot him an e-mail, and usually he'll respond within a couple of hours, or call him and he can meet u somewhere, if he's not busy. Tell him Jeremy sent you and he will hook u up, and probably have a couple of stories for you. Hope it works out, you will not be dissappointed in the juice. ;)