PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Performance Engineering

REC06
04-05-2004, 23:38
1. Is anybody else still running the P.P.E.'s Tech IV programmer and Duramaximiser combo? Any problems or comments?

2. Just noticed on their web site they no longer carry the Tech IV programmer. Anyone know why?

3. I have been running it for 2 years. I love it. (I learned they hard way that the stock ally can't take all that hp).

I am concerned why this product is off the market. If anybody as any info it would be appreciated

Texas Red Wagon
04-06-2004, 15:44
Nothing wrong with the product. PPE still handles the duramaximizer, go to TTS power systems for your pcm.
Scott

sdaver
04-09-2004, 04:53
still a great program........the tts 120 or tech lV as they call it.........ppe and tts seperated over some issues that were not related to the performance of tts's products........they can still be had just call steve direct 310-669-8101

REC06
04-09-2004, 05:12
Thanks. I was hoping it was something like that. I wanted some tech information on ally and what I need to do to best match their hp/tq set up....I'll call steve.

Kennedy
04-13-2004, 09:38
Word I got from PPE was that when they released their new Xcelerator tuner TTS severed ties.

I had a similar experience when I got upset and started making waves about a customer's 12-14 plus week wait for a programmer...

REC06
04-13-2004, 17:10
Well I got mine a while back. I have good service and tech support thus far. I was hoping for an update or two, but they said none, which surprises me as tech changes so rapid. Im preping to build the ally to best handle my set up and during the research I found out it is no longer on the market (got worried it was flawed or something). No big deal, besides it is too late to change unless i buy a new pcm and start over. Thanks for the imput....