PDA

View Full Version : LLY Preformance Mods

Fire Ball
04-14-2004, 04:48
Ok, I have an early '01 with intake, and the Hot Juice that I'm now getting rid of. As for my new '04 LLY, form what I have been told, there's no mods out yet. Is this true? I talked to Aaron at Edge and he told me my Hot Juice wont work, they don't have anything, nor are they working on anything. I'm not picking on EDGE here, hell I can't get enough JUICE, it's the best investment I have ever made! With that said, are there any electronic, intake, or exhaust mods out yet????

Kennedy
04-14-2004, 05:21
Dunno where you got the impression they aren't working on anything.

I'd hazard a guess of June-ish for the LLY. Hopefully we'll be surprised in May...

Fire Ball
04-15-2004, 03:36
Kennedy, I asked Aaron if they had anything for the LLY, he said no. I asked if they had anything in the works for the LLY and again Aaron said no. I asked a friend from MBM Performance call for me and Matt received the same answer. Not looking to start something here, only going off what I heard for myself and was told last week. If you know of something in the works, please confirm. I'd hate to waste my, yet to be out sourced, income on something else. How about an exhaust system?

Kennedy
04-15-2004, 05:27
DEFINITELY in the works, just not ready yet. Van Aaken is pretty close as well.

Exhaust is same as LB7 EXCEPT that (at least in my case) it does not support the use of the catalyst...

Could always pump up your injectors ;) ...

mark45678
04-15-2004, 17:10
EDGE told me they have a box with some problems....maybe they are going threw a redesign? I would think with as many juice box's they have sold they are not going to walk away from this market! my bet is 4~5 weeks and its beta testing will begin. they will not press leak any info until production is done and there shipping them . :D

James S
04-16-2004, 06:54
Hey There,

Go to:
www.dieselperformanceparts.com (http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com)
They have a good selection of DPP exhausts made by MBRP, [single and dual], air filters, guages, ETC for the LLY. I got the drop-in Proguard Seven HP air-filter for a friend with an LLY and it is amazing! Send e mail to Mark Craig if you have any questions. He is on another forum for the Duramax which many here belong to as well. Hope that helps.

James