PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your predator programmer?

MPH
01-17-2005, 15:19
Just ordered one today, and I just wanted to see what you guys that already have one think of it. It will go on my 05 LLY. How are your trannys reacting to this mod?
Also, I ordered it from Kennedy Diesel great price, and good people.
Thanks in advance.

hug
01-17-2005, 15:49
I have one that I used untill I got my juice. If you tow don't go to high. The only thing I didnt like was had to reprogram when I was going tow. Other then that it made great power. I had mine slip going into fifth at about 90 mph. (on highest setting)

More Power
01-17-2005, 16:09
I've been using a Predator in combination with an 150 Juice/Att combo (http://www.thedieselpage.com/reviews/attitude.htm). I really like the Juice for the features it offers (on-the-fly power level selections, EGT control, etc.) and I really like the Predator for the features it offers (read/reset DTC codes, engine monitoring, tire size recal, & other stuff). The Predator was able to correctly recal the speedo for 32" tires and 3.42 gears.

By itself, I've only run the Pred 40-hp program for any length of time. Very smooth.... I personally don't like to stack products for power gains, and will likely be running a custom 200+ VanAaken by itself this spring, but the Predator will be there for everything else.

MP