Thread: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Juice passes Wife Test!

Talking

OK everyone:

Got Juice Friday.
    Went out with Wife tonight.
    Mashed pedal to floor.
    Repeated as necessary.

Wife says, "wow, that's impressive."

Life is gooooood. Thanks, wife. Thanks, JK!

Mat

Glad yours did.

My little wifey is still not to impressed with the go fast add-ons to her grocery getter. "Why do you need to put that on?, Whats that do?, How much did that cost?, No your not gonna get that!, Blah, blah, blah........"
    Maverick
    2005 GMC 1500 Crew Cab SLT-I know, its a gasser....

My wife is on a "Need to know basis" and right now she don't "Need to know".
    johnny clicker<BR>2002 LT Chevy CC D/A 4X4 LB

Mine is not to enthused about me gettin' 4 inch pipe and power box either, But I will keep picking at her till she gives up. LOL
    03 GMC D/A ex cab short bed, AFE Stage 2 , kennedy 4 inch pipes.Juice attitude

Originally posted by MAV:
    Glad yours did.

My little wifey is still not to impressed with the go fast add-ons to her grocery getter. "Why do you need to put that on?, Whats that do?, How much did that cost?, No your not gonna get that!, Blah, blah, blah........"
    MAV

Hmmm, obviously by looking at your Signature, you don
    2003 GMC Sierra D/A 2500HD CC 4x4 Carbon Metallic
    K&N
    285/75R Bridgestone REVO's
    Kennedy 4" Exhaust
    Zaino Polish CB WESTIN STEPS
    MY PICTURES

Originally posted by john deere:
    My wife is on a "Need to know basis" and right now she don't "Need to know".
    Amen brother, amen!

Mav-- that is too funny!!
    Thanks from a bunch of us!

zip
    Zip. Go Vols!
    Diesel Page member #8842
    http://community.webshots.com/user/dnstclr
    2002 K2500HD DMax White EC LWB

Red face

I'm on thin ice with the wife.

The tires were to replace those grenading Fireplugs.......

The steps were so my 78 yr old, 4'10" mother could get in......

The guages were so I could monitor how hard the engine was 'working' so I could maximize fuel economy and engine life......

I told her all about how the 4" exhaust lowered EGT and was also good for longevity......but she couldn't hear me over the exhaust roar......

Then, my best buddy asks what level I run the "out of sight no need to know" OJ on day to day, right there in front of her........

I think she's catching on.
    2002 Chev 2500HD, D-Max/Alli, X-Cab Short Box, LT, Black/Graphite, Hot Juice from JK, Back Country steps, Michelin LTX. Not sure if its a mid-life crisis or second childhood but it sure is fun.

Smile

My signature says it all, I consider myself VERY lucky. Of course I don't get into details. I have caught her looking out of the corner of her eye lately with a suspicious look when I hit the tow/haul in certain situations...she must know something....I have had the HOT version since it became available. Hmm.. she should UNDERSTAND the need for a tranny upgrade as well?
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>