Thread: High Miles contest!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile

A little over 300k on my '02 GMC dually. Still have orginial brakes, front end things and the paint still shines.

Mike
    2002 GMC, Pretty Dark Blue, 4x4 / 3500, ZF6, 115 gal spare tank and Rockets... (My Other One): Flying Fuel. I got three engines and a 52,000 gallon tank, how many you got?

Alaskamax, I doubt your truck from the north slope has a whole lot of miles on it, its hard to rack up a lot of miles during white outs, but they used to keep the engines running all the time when the temp got really low, so a lot of those 6000 hours is probably idle time, non the less thats a lot of hours, if the average speed was 30 mph that would amount to 180,000 miles, maybe when I drive up to Alaska next time I'll look you up and see this truck. In fact I'd really like to visit the plant at Prudo Bay since some of the equipment I designed t has been there since the 70's. I'd like to see how it still looks inside those modules. I may just have to check into that before I head up there. Probably be 3 or 4 years away yet, before I'll have the time, but I'm going to make that trip on day.
    02 2500HD LT D/A SB CC 4X4 BLACK, Westin stainless nerf bars, BW GN Hitch,Racor 60S post oem fuel filter, Oil Guard bypass engine oil Filter. All synthetic fluids. Kennedy boost valve, edge, Modified air intake,EGT & Boost digital gauge,TransferFlow combo fuel & tool box, Air Lift Suspesion Bags Rear & compressor with remote, Bilsteins front & rear, Frontier front replacement bumper.