I sold my 2001 D/A 2500HD crew cab srw, that I bought new, to a good friend about a year ago with 285,000 miles on it. It now has 317,000 miles. It was a loaded SLT and used with a 38 foot Featherlite trailer for my business. I build hot rods and Corvettes for people accross the country and offer personal service, so I travel a lot for pickups, deliveries and some shows. As of this day, the truck is literally in perfect condition, everything works great and it gets 18 - 19 MPG unloaded and 10 - 11 MPG with 12,000 - 14,000 lbs of trailer. Other than a nightmare of injector problems (it's on it's 3rd set of injectors), It has had no problems or repairs. I have done regular services religiously and of course new tires as necessary. Believe it or not, it still has the original brake pads! The truck is 100% stock, except for the gooseneck hitch, 56 Gal fuel tank from transfer flow and my Sirius satelite radio. I now have an equivalent 2005 D/A 3500 srw with 120,000 miles and I love it. No problems, not even injectors