Thread: Edge Hot Juice & AFE air intake systems

Arrow

Edge Juice w/ Attitude Monitor
    Making the Duramax Rock - Part I

http://www.thedieselpage.com/reviews/attitude.htm

You hold in your hands one of the most remarkable power upgrades available... So begins Edge's product description on the back of the box. After having spent some time with the new Juice/Attitude, I tend to agree. In addition to the 5-level 0-150 horsepower increase (depending on model) available at just the touch of a button, the Edge Juice with Attitude monitor combine to produce a truly comprehensive engine performance package for the Duramax diesel.

Magnum Force
    Performance Air Intake Systems by AFE
    for the Duramax Diesel

http://www.thedieselpage.com/reviews/afe.htm

Squeezing the last bit of performance out of a turbo diesel involves improving exhaust flow and intake airflow. Performance air intake systems are the best way to help your engine breathe, and AFE produces a line of products to help achieve maximum intake air flow. Documenting performance improvements using a chassis dyno helps answer many questions, and we thought you might be interested to learn what we discovered after installing an AFE Stage II performance air intake system on our 2001 GMC 2500HD equipped with the Duramax/Allison.

Darrell,

At our County fair last week an installer for the Juice with Attitude told me that you can piggyback this new juice with my old(one of the first Juice to come out). He said that you can boost performance even more than with the Attitude by itself.
    Is he blowin smoke up my exhaust or is there something to this.

BTW... he also touted the Green Filter air intake system. I have never heard of these and have not found them on a search of this site.

Just wonderin'

Mark
    2007.5 GMC SLE 2500 HD LMM **SOLD**
    Owned 2006 GMC Sierra CC LLY/LBZ *2 not a D in SN* 214K Purchased 3/2010
    CC/SB/4x4 Summit White
    Owned a 2002 GMC CC LB7 CC sold with 135K
    Now 2015 GMC Crew Cab Duramax/Allison
    Custom Tool box