Thread: Lube/Filter

DDD70 Guest

Question for BEARMAN

What LUBES and Filters do you use/recomend?
    I used PetroCan in 97 3/4 HD with good results.
    Need info for 3500 Ex D/A due in mid April,
    TPW 1 April.
    Here/or jddingwall@yahoo.com
    Thanks Don

DDD70, Good to see another albertan on the board. I use PetroCan 15W40 in my truck now, and useing GM filters. I let the dealership do the oil changes and lube jobs, they only charge me $40.00, but I stand on top of them and watch them. I have been thinking about going to synthetic, but am going to "wait and see". Where is Acme Ab. I know most of the small towns around, but have never herd of it. Mabey we should start a chapter in Alberta of Dmax "Beer run"
    Cheers
    Bear

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: bearman ]

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: bearman ]</p>
    Summit white 2002 Chev 3500 LT 4X4 CC Dmax, Outback stainless steel bushguard, KC Daylighter titanium offroad lights,110 gal. auxellery fuel tank / tool box combo, Lund bug deflector,DeeZee stainless steel grill insert, Dee Zee stainless running boards, Husky front and rear floor mats, Wabasto diesel fired heater, Juice 4.61, Lucerix X-Mount Mirrors, BD Exhaust Brake,Prodigy Brake Controller, BD X-Monitor, Kennedy Diesel light harness, Bilstiens shocks Alcoa Hot Shots with Michilin 235-85R16 LTX AT. pull a 30.5 ft Avion Westport 5th wheel trailer and a 2000 18FT Tahoe Fish and ski boat with a 4.3Lt LX in tandem, many more toys to come

You can iclude me in the "beer run" as well. I also use Duron 15-40.
    John - 2002 GMC 2500 SLE D/A CC LB 2WD, linex, 16K Husky, Timbrens, Jordon, 2003 Golden Falcon 29RLDS

Cool
    How many more Albertans we got out there .
    Cheers
    Bear
    Summit white 2002 Chev 3500 LT 4X4 CC Dmax, Outback stainless steel bushguard, KC Daylighter titanium offroad lights,110 gal. auxellery fuel tank / tool box combo, Lund bug deflector,DeeZee stainless steel grill insert, Dee Zee stainless running boards, Husky front and rear floor mats, Wabasto diesel fired heater, Juice 4.61, Lucerix X-Mount Mirrors, BD Exhaust Brake,Prodigy Brake Controller, BD X-Monitor, Kennedy Diesel light harness, Bilstiens shocks Alcoa Hot Shots with Michilin 235-85R16 LTX AT. pull a 30.5 ft Avion Westport 5th wheel trailer and a 2000 18FT Tahoe Fish and ski boat with a 4.3Lt LX in tandem, many more toys to come

christo Guest

Talking

And I use PetroCan 5-40 synthetic

Christo @ Olds, Ab

DDD70 Guest

Thanks BEARMAN:
    10k north of Beiseker or 30k west
    of Carstairs. Big place -- 600-700
    counting DOG/CATS. LOL!
    Amisol rep. in Calgary by the way.

DDD70 Guest

BEARMAN:

That was supposed to be "EAST" of Carstairs.

Bearman, add me to your beer run. Saw in an earlier post that you were adding an auxillary fuel tank. Just curious who you're using and cost. Love my truck but that tiny tank is the pits.
    02 2500 HD GMC D/A CC SB Loaded<br />Lucerix Mirrors<br />Fumoto Valve<br />2000 Cardinal 5er 29\'

kidzinheritanz
    I am haveing a tank/toolbox combo costom made by a buddy of mine in town, he has made a few for his work trucks, and they looked good, so we designed one for my pickup. It will be powder coated when it is done, should looke good.
    Cheers
    Bear