Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Edge results?

Well has anyone gotten their edge box yet? Let us hear about it,im almost as excited as I was when the xbox was released
    Forrest green Dmax crew cab,B&W turnover ball hitch,Drawtight activatorII brake controler,PPE\'s modified 120hp PCM,duramaximiser,K&N filter,front replacement winch bumper,warn HS9500i winch,285 dueler M/T\'s, see pics at <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/pullinpower01\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/pullinpower01</a> <br />02\'grizz 660

Wink

Xbox??? ANOTHER tuner box is available????? How many HP's out of this one????

(just kidding [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    MEMBER #6086
    2001 K2500HD CC D/A Onyx/Tan

Thumbs down

Guys,

I finally received my Edge Juice box and I hate to tell you, I'm underwhelmed. I thought there would be much more power. Don't waste your money, if you've ordered one quickly cancel the order and get a K&N air filter instead. The performance will be comparable.

That's the bad news. The good news is that I'm just kidding, April fools...
    \'01 Silverado 2500HD Dmax/Allison EC 4x4 SB, Westin Bars, Fumoto Valve, Juice, AutoMeter Phantom EGT/Boost Gauges.

Kennedy Guest

He he he,

Hey Kevin, on behalf of all the forum members here: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Must be nice to have a day named after you!

In jest of course...

Jake99Z71 Guest

Well I called Edge and they have not released the Juice yet. They are expecting to release it this Thursday. So we will all have to wait till then.

I talked to them today, and they said they are back ordered 1000 pieces!
    I asked them how long it would be before they could ship if ordered today and they though 1-2 weeks.

Arrow

[ 04-01-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Arrow

madmax7 ,

You got Mail....... [img]smile.gif[/img]

MAC

c'mon boyz I know someone got one!!!
    Forrest green Dmax crew cab,B&W turnover ball hitch,Drawtight activatorII brake controler,PPE\'s modified 120hp PCM,duramaximiser,K&N filter,front replacement winch bumper,warn HS9500i winch,285 dueler M/T\'s, see pics at <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/pullinpower01\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/pullinpower01</a> <br />02\'grizz 660

I've ordered one but not from Edge. I suppose it will be a few before I'm smilin' like mackin.

kennedy,

Your close, my birthday is only a few days away. Hmmm, maybe I can convince the wifey to buy me some gauges!
    \'01 Silverado 2500HD Dmax/Allison EC 4x4 SB, Westin Bars, Fumoto Valve, Juice, AutoMeter Phantom EGT/Boost Gauges.

Talking

OOHHH MAN!

Did I fall for that one, hook, line and sinker!

I'm not kidding, my heart stopped for a second until I read that last line!

I know how carefully Kevin's been looking at all of the specs on the different boxes, and was figuring this one was really gonna knock his socks off.

Well, I guess I probably deserved it.

Waiting for some REAL info...

Looking for his nitro pills, Steve

[ 04-01-2002: Message edited by: SoCalDMAX ]</p>
    \'02 2500HD 2WD LS, grey, CC, SB, D/A, locking diff., alloys, trailer and towing pkg. Delivered 11/09/01<br />So far:<br />Juice ver 3.61c, Max Power Plug, PS2000 propane, Gibson Performance dual exhaust, 255/85-16 Dunlop Rover A/Ts<br />Pillar mounted SPA Boost/EGT/oil press./oil, tranny, diff. temp gauges, Valentine One<br />Aiwa CD/MP3 head, 4- Pioneer TS-C1653 6.5\" component spkrs, 2-10\" Tsunami subs, 1200W of Visonik amps<br />Jordan 2020 Ultima Brake Controller, Lucerix mirrors, Line-X, Bed X-tender, DeeZee running boards<br />Peragon folding bed cover, Rancho RS9000 shocks<br />PIAA headlights, Power tailgate lock, Invinca-shield, Husky flaps and tinted windows <br />Mag-Hytech diff. cover, Allison deep sump, Transynd, Amsoil air filter and gear lube, Fumoto valve<p>Up next:<br />high idle, Spare fuel tank?<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/sfrakes/2002_silverado\" target=\"_blank\">Truck Pictures</a>

Talking

It just occurred to me, if they've already taken orders for 1,000 of these bad boys, it's getting more and more dangerous to be drivin' a stock PSD or Cummins these days...
    \'02 2500HD 2WD LS, grey, CC, SB, D/A, locking diff., alloys, trailer and towing pkg. Delivered 11/09/01<br />So far:<br />Juice ver 3.61c, Max Power Plug, PS2000 propane, Gibson Performance dual exhaust, 255/85-16 Dunlop Rover A/Ts<br />Pillar mounted SPA Boost/EGT/oil press./oil, tranny, diff. temp gauges, Valentine One<br />Aiwa CD/MP3 head, 4- Pioneer TS-C1653 6.5\" component spkrs, 2-10\" Tsunami subs, 1200W of Visonik amps<br />Jordan 2020 Ultima Brake Controller, Lucerix mirrors, Line-X, Bed X-tender, DeeZee running boards<br />Peragon folding bed cover, Rancho RS9000 shocks<br />PIAA headlights, Power tailgate lock, Invinca-shield, Husky flaps and tinted windows <br />Mag-Hytech diff. cover, Allison deep sump, Transynd, Amsoil air filter and gear lube, Fumoto valve<p>Up next:<br />high idle, Spare fuel tank?<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/sfrakes/2002_silverado\" target=\"_blank\">Truck Pictures</a>

1,000 orders!!!! Man they must be doing something right.

[ 04-02-2002: Message edited by: pullinpower ]</p>

somebody at The Edge is pulling somebodies chain.... 1,000 units ordered??? Take a poll on THIS site alon and I bet you wont find 10 guys that have ordered them. And, I bet most of the guys here have heard of them THROUGH this site.
    2001 JUICED GMC 2500HD SLE AlliMax, Longbed, Ext. Cab, 4X4 Summit White, G80 Differential, Husky Liners, Black UWS Toolbox, Black Westin Nerfs, Black Replacement Front and Rear Bumper, Black Bedrail caps, Autopage 2 way LCD Alarm remote start,JL Audio, Hella, Cobra, ProComp Mud Terrains, Tekonsha Prodigy Controller, Fumoto, Rhino Liner, 400 Watt Inverter, Pioneer XM Radio<br />KENNEDY 4\" Exhaust. 100,000 miles on January 31,2003!!<br /><a href=\"http://home.att.net/~markstanco\" target=\"_blank\"><b>PHOTOS UPDATE 11/02</b></a><br /><br />Gutter Pipe is your friend. Leafblower is your enemy.

I recall someone saying Edge does not deal with the public, only distributors. That would make the 1,000 units ordered more believable.

BD is a distributor and probably ordered several hundred for a nice discount. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well I must say...this BOX war is really heating up...I think I will sit back and watch the sparks fly from afar...I am interested but only to some degree. Longevity is #1 and NO Throwing Codes while daily driving and towing is #2..Those are my simple requirements..

How much is the Edge box..? They all seem to be in contact with each other about what the "Market will bear"...

I know there is some engineering involved but you have to amoritize that across several thousand boxes not the 1st 500...Will these units come down to under $500???...$400???

I would pay more if they would guarantee me 2 revision upgrades. As always with software, they tweak it a bit and then your $800 dollar box is worthless or not nearly as good as Rev 2...Then you sit back and say "Man...had I waited 3 weeks I could have gotten the better box for 1/2 the price"

Regards

Jeff
    Regards<p>Jeff<p>2001 K3500 4x4<br />Duramax/Allison<br />Crew Cab<br />Long Bed<br />G80 rear<br />Victory Red<br />Gray Leather

Arrow

01_Duramax_Dually,

Upgrade the box? I believe Edge works with in the Pyrometers of the capacity that the Transmission will bare. Any more is suicide and surely will ruin the tranny.They also do not abuse the fuel system to get all its performance like others. Unless you want to spend another 7/800.00 bucks on tranny upgrade....I believe that it will be the best pound for pound plug in box out. This is MY NON-BIAS got nothing to do with EDGE OPINION&gt;Ask any Cummins owner about their reputation.......I'm glad I waited. No, I didn't get mine yet......On order. One of the first I may add.
    MAC

Cool

Mackin,
    I second that. Ordered mine as well..that's 2 out of 1000

[ 04-02-2002: Message edited by: Mic ]</p>

Make it 3/1000......... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    2002 2500HD Silverado LT D/A 4X4<br />Ext.Cab Pewter Loaded<br />Juiced!<br />A.R.E. Deck Lid<br />Vortex Spray On Bed Liner<br />Invinca Shield<br />Huskey Mud Gaurds<br />Catch-All Floor Protectors<br />Passport 8500<br />Allison Deep Pan/Transynd 100%<br />Fumoto Drain Valve<br />Amsoil Dual Remote -<br />BMK-13/BE-100/SDF-26 - <br />Amsoil 15w40 Diesel<br />1996 Harley FLSTC<br />1990 35\'Lightning - Fountain Boat<br />1987 IROC Camaro 8500miles - Mint