Thread: A Tire Smoking Accelerating Lunaticcc ...................

Howdy all,

Just finished putting all of the upgrades on my truck yesterday. Over the last 3 weeks, with a little help from JK, I have installed the Kennedy 4" exhaust, BD Dynomite box, temp and boost gauges, and a 100 hp propane kit. I am still trying to decide why I needed all this muscle. I don't pull much to speak of very often, but if I ever do, look out. This thing is incredible. If I roll on the power easy so the tires don't melt down, it is almost like being in a dragster. Next weekend, I am going to Houston Raceway Park and run it down the track just for grins to see how fast it will make it down the track. I'll post the results after I have done this. If anyone is considering doing any of these upgrades and wants some info or pics, let me know.

Ya'll have a great day,

Kevin
    2002 2500 HD, LT Trim, CC, 2wd, longbed.<p>Upgrades: Kennedy 4\" exhaust, BD Dynomite box, 100hp propane kit.

Arrow

WOW..

You'll be "LIMPING " around so much your gonna need a CRUTCH.........LOL With all thet HP installed the Allison will only take so much...... I'll stick with the "JUICE" Quicker set up,less PAIN in the WALLET.......Same or better results........ Post some pics on a web page love to see mods........
    MAC
    My Truck is a SCREAMING LUNATIC..........We Both Should Be Locked UP !!!!!!!!!

Just got back from HRP in Baytown.
    How about that JK 4" , y'd just gotta love it!
    Havn't bought a box yet; I need more history.
    Texas has got the best and the most DM's!
    2002 3500 6-sp <br />Kennedy 4\" exhaust<br />Putco 4\" boards<br />Duramaximizer

Gun Runner
    Passed you North of Centerville on my way back from HRP, that is a good lookin truck you got.
    Come look me up in Ennis next weekend. S/C 4972
    Joe