Yes,
I would use it in my own Duramax (if I had one). I am currently using it in all of my vehicles, including my Mercedes diesel.

MT-10 is not an oil additive; it is a metal treatment. MT-10 doesn't just coat the metal surfaces to make them slippery. The process it uses is called Electrochemical ionization. How it works (in laymen's terms) is that it realigns the ions in the metal. All materials have both positive and negative ions in them, which are in no real order. MT-10 causes the negative ions to go to the center of the metal and brings the positives to the surface creating a totally positive surface.

If you have ever played with magnets, you know what happens when you put two like poles together, They repel one another. This is the basic theory of how MT-10 works. It causes the moving metal parts of your engine to repel each other, not as strongly as magnets do but enough to reduce friction and its related heat by 90%.

MT-10 has been around sense the early 80's, before all those "Snake oils" started to appear on your TV screen. It was originally designed as a bearing lubricant for extreme pressure, industrial applications. One of the employees at MPC had an automotive background and thought that it would work well in automotive applications (Which it does) and he had it tested with great results for such use. The owners of MPC however, decided to concentrate mostly on the industrial market in which they had a great reputation and many satisfied customers. That is why it has been around so long but it is not well known in the automotive world.

Also MPC has a perfect liability record. No one has ever filed a claim against them for damages as a result of the use of MT-10.