Thread: juice box.... where are they? and how many have them?

mark45678 Guest

I have been waiting for what seems like months now for LOTS of feed back on the new toys(juice)and It seems like there are only 2~3 on the street now???? Is there a problem with manufacture this product or what? IF its the best box out I will buy it but it not sitting well that theres so few on the street.this isnt by and means "bad press" I just want some real world tester.... like me.

Mark, if you buy, maybe i can come along on test ride
    01 2500HD LS 4x4 D/A Ext Cab Short Box, Charcoal Gray, Linex, Snow Plow, Denali dash bezel<br />4x4 light that now works!<br />Under seat storage bin (paid $31.75), Bilstein shocks, Timbren front springs

Well ,

Sit tight my man ,sit tight..............Do you remember how pleasantly surprised you were when you took your FIRST DRIVE IN YOUR NEW D-MAX......Thought to your self it doesn't get better then this.......

Well,

YES IT DOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........................

MAC

Were are you want to go for a ride...............HE HEE

If you could of seen the look on the guys face in my truck with white knuckels on the grab bar over the door sill...............You'd wait.......The best is always worth the wait......
    Follow the LINK it's about time they get the credit .They made my truck FLY...........

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Shumdit,

We got it ...........The first time..........

MAC [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hay moderator...............That wasn't cool..........LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-18-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

IT'S WORTH THE WAIT TRUST ME.VERY SMOOTH POWER. THEY JUST WANT IT PERFECT, NO GLITCHES LIKE THE OTHER BRANDS.LOVE THE ONE I HAVE.

Thumbs up

midwest,

So yet anouther quick D-MAX........... so lets here it ..........Was I just hyping the fans here ...Or is it like I say.......A LUNATIC.....
    MAC

Talking

Now I need A lap-top, because I can't stay out of my truck!!!! I don't think there is a modem as fast as my DMAX

SEE YA IN THE REARVIEW.
    Boomer
    \"SEEYAINTHEREARVIEW\"<p><br />2001 2500HD D/A CC/SB LT BLUE.<br /> <br />SUPER-JUICED<br />MOBIL SYNTH. B/B<br />FPPF EVERY FILL<br />FUMOTO VALVE<br />AMSOIL AIR<br />1 PIECE SHAFT<br />JK HEADLIGHT KIT<br />ISSPRO EV GUAGES<br />LIMO TINT<br />MACHINE GUN AIRBOX<br />4\" EXHAUST <br />VEVET RIDES<br />2\" BLOCKS<br />TORSION TORQUE<br />BILSTIEN\'S<br />HELLWIG REAR ANTI-SWAY<br />PERAGON BED COVER<br />PRO-COMP EXTERRAIN 305 70/R16<br />POWDER COAT BLACK 16/8 RIMS<br />\"RANCH HAND\" ALL\'ROUND<br />MEMBER# 5405