Thread: Howdy...

New to this board, and just wanted to say "Hey". I hope I'm able to contribute a fraction of the info I've already gathered from you all.
    \'02 2500HD Summit White, 4X4, SLT, Xcab, SB, D/A

pontiac_m18 Guest

SMALLFIRE, FIRST THINGS FIRST, WELCOME TO OUR SITE & may you get all your questions answered quickly & correctly!! Howard

Smallfire, glad to have you on board. Have fun with your truck.

LA DMAX
    2002 GMC 2500HD SLT 4X4 DMAX/ALLI CC/SB G80, loaded. Pewter/Pewter<br />Add ons: Line-x, Star shield, catch alls, Transynd.

Talking

Smallfire,

Welcome to the Forum and Congrats on the new truck! As you've seen, nicest bunch of people around!

Do some searching on the forum and you'll find out everything you ever wanted to know (and then some) on everything from break in procedure, to different oil formulation, to neat tricks and great tips. Just about everything I've bought or done to the truck was based on info from forum members.

See ya around!

Regards, Steve

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: SoCalDMAX ]</p>
    \'02 2500HD 2WD LS, grey, CC, SB, D/A, locking diff., alloys, trailer and towing pkg. Delivered 11/09/01<br />So far:<br />Juice ver 3.61c, Max Power Plug, PS2000 propane, Gibson Performance dual exhaust, 255/85-16 Dunlop Rover A/Ts<br />Pillar mounted SPA Boost/EGT/oil press./oil, tranny, diff. temp gauges, Valentine One<br />Aiwa CD/MP3 head, 4- Pioneer TS-C1653 6.5\" component spkrs, 2-10\" Tsunami subs, 1200W of Visonik amps<br />Jordan 2020 Ultima Brake Controller, Lucerix mirrors, Line-X, Bed X-tender, DeeZee running boards<br />Peragon folding bed cover, Rancho RS9000 shocks<br />PIAA headlights, Power tailgate lock, Invinca-shield, Husky flaps and tinted windows <br />Mag-Hytech diff. cover, Allison deep sump, Transynd, Amsoil air filter and gear lube, Fumoto valve<p>Up next:<br />high idle, Spare fuel tank?<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/sfrakes/2002_silverado\" target=\"_blank\">Truck Pictures</a>