Thread: 2007/08 Duramax

WNFD Guest

I got a called from my salesman today asking my how my truck was doing. In addition he informed my the new silverado will be available for order in November. I was surprised GM is waiting so long after the Tahoe to show off the new truck.

The big question that comes into play is the emmisions. I would assume the new trucks would be outfitted with whatever they need to be 07 compliant? We currently run international oil trucks, and they are constantly sending us info on their "new" systems for 2007. Case in point the dealer says to expect a $3500-5000 increase in price for 07. In turn we have gone out an ordered a new truck to beat the price increase.

It should be interesting, I dont think we will see GM, Ford, Dodge increase their truck prices 3500-5000 for the diesel????They already cost too much.

Arrow

The automakers generally introduce a new body style only once every few years. Stringing out the model introductions over a long period of time gets them more exposure in the automotive press and buzz on the street.

Jim