Thread: White Night Back-up Lights?

Question

Is anyone using these:

http://whitenight.shows.it/

Looks like a nice product. I'm concerned about how it mounts. It's unclear from the pictures and description how it affects the use of your hitch. Curious if someone has any experience with them. Otherwise, what are y'all using for extra light in the back?
    \'01 2500HD D/A CC SWB 4X4<br />Plain old white<br />Linex Bedliner<br />Husky Liners/Mudflaps<br />Kennedy\'s Headlight Harness<br />Black Westin WTW bars<br />255/85 Trxus MT\'s<br />GO HOGS plate on front

Question

That's the first I've seen one. I've been looking at a whole new rear 8" drop stainless bumper that has two 55 watt halogen lights mounted inside the bumper. Would get about the same effect.
    Jack

They work fine, lots of light. You do have to relocate you pigtail reciever for you trailer cable because the light unit covers the factory location.

Bob
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A, CC/SB,<br />Olympic White, *Manik SS brush guard and nerfs, *Hella driving lamps, Velvet rides, *HD Air Lifts and Compressor, *Snugtop bed cover, *Linex, *Yakima rails on cover (mt.bikes), *Amsoil 2 stage airfilter. *Pioneer XM Radio. *SUBSTANTIALLY upgraded speakers,<br />Amp and Sub. *One piece drive shaft. *Mag-Hytec diff.cover, <br />*43 gal across the bed aux.tank (American Tank), *Lucerix pwr / heated mirrors, *Allison deep pan and transyd, *Street Pilot III GPS. *Suburban-type lighted <br />double sun visors, homelink system,steering wheel stereo controls, *Kennedy