Thread: S/S Wheel Simulators

Anyone out there using the Pacific Duallies wheel simulators? If so what are your thoughts on them. If not, what is there that is better, and maybe why?...............Thanks
    2003 3500 LT Duramax/Allison, 4x4, CC, LWB, KN filter, Pacific Duallies simulators, Putco 4\" nerf bars. White with all the options. Tows 2002 Citation 30.5 Citation double slide fiver with all the toys.

Cool

Are they available for these trucks. They have a unique off-set and are rather difficult to find ones that fit quietly. Search and you will find some long threads on the subject

John
    VOLUNTEER FIRECHIEF "Without COURAGE, all other virtues lose their meaning" Truck Info
    indigodually@hotmail.com
    Member # 7674
    Pulling many trailers including an '03 34' Montana 5'er adapted to G/N
    Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It...Then Sent It Back!

Whatever you do- get the under the lug simulators, they are way better. The ones I got with my 3500 are junk, they are cheap flimsy ones that go on after the lugs with little extensions. Not to mention the poor finish. I had one come off on me in town and was missing in action for a few days until some guy called and seen it come off of my truck and land in his yard (good thing that the truck is lettered well with our phone numbers..... ) The other set that I had on my classic 3500 dually were under the lugs and they looked awesome, I had people come up to me all the time asking what kind of wheels they were and where I got them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]