Thread: GM Molded splash guards

Does anyone have the part number's for the GM molded splash guards front and rear for an 03 2500HD crew cab, long bed D/A ???

Thanks,

Mike
    Mike Fultz,<br />2003 2500HD Duramax/Allison<br />2003 Harley Davidson Road King<br />SCCA FV Racing<br />Shetland Sheepdogs

Arrow

Mike,

Yep here you go; I'll list all the ones that are in the catalog for ya.

Molded (11.1" Wide)
    w/ GMC Logo
    Front 12495824, Rear 12495825 (w/o fender flares)

Front 12498061, Rear 12498343 (w/fender flares)

With No. 3 Racing Logo
    Front 12496982, Rear 12496983

These I got from the pdf file I downloaded before I bought my 03 this year, from the gmc website.

How many shelties do you have?
    Jon<br />2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD D/A, CC, SB w/Rhino Liner, Onyx/Graphite, SLT, Flat contour splash guards, black tube step sides, hard tonneau (all stock...for now)<br /><br />email: jgregor@vt.edu

Talking

Thanks Jon for the part numbers, now I can order them from GMPARTSDIRECT.

Two Shelties, currently. One 5 year male, named THOR, he is without hips-- Dysplasia at 1 year old and he had to have a bilateral FHO. Still has his rear legs, and runs after tennis balls to beat the band. A 6 year old female, Heidi, that weighs in at a very petite 11 pounds, possibly the smallest Sheltie we have seen-- she is great at agility, but lets the male run after the tennis balls.

Mike
    Mike Fultz,<br />2003 2500HD Duramax/Allison<br />2003 Harley Davidson Road King<br />SCCA FV Racing<br />Shetland Sheepdogs

HDMXDiesel0817

It seems that you have access to part numbers. Would you please post the part number for the right and the left side tail gate strap.

Thanks Mike
    2003 GMC 2500 HD. Extended cab, SLT, short bed,Duramax Diesel and Allison 1000 Series, 5-speed automatic transmission. Air-Lift 5000 rear air bags, on-board tank/compressor, Velvet-Ride shackles, twin needle presure gauge, Bilstein shocks. Spray on bed liner. Juice. Banks monster exhaust, A-Piller EGT and Boost gauges. Kennedy Headlight Booster Kit. Access Limited Tonneau cover by AGRI-COVER.

Talking

Mfontana,

I got the part numbers for ya, but when I was on the phone I asked for an '02...

#88892973, #88892972

I don't really think there's a difference though between an '02 and an '03 GMC. The part numbers that I had had for the splash guards were in the 2003 GMC Sierra Accessories catalog that I had downloaded prior to ordering my GMC this past spring .

If those aren't the right ones, give your dealer parts dept. they'll be more than happy to give you the numbers
    Jon<br />2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD D/A, CC, SB w/Rhino Liner, Onyx/Graphite, SLT, Flat contour splash guards, black tube step sides, hard tonneau (all stock...for now)<br /><br />email: jgregor@vt.edu