Thread: Bedrug.... going, going , gone

After owning three trucks I finally decided to have a bed sprayed. Went to Line-X yesterday in PA, they did a fantastic job. I was always afraid to have this done on previous trucks after hearing some horror stories about the applicators and how they sometimes scratch and over spray the truck. Was not a problem with these guys.

Anyway, I now have a almost new BedRug in gray for sale. Will fit '01 and newer 2500 short bed. It's almost perfect except where I cut holes for the tie down loops. Cost new was over $300, will sell for $175 and buyer pays shipping. It's located in NJ if your close by I can deliver.
    DMAX4ME 2002 GMC Sierra SLT CC SB D/A Indigo

NutNbutGMC Guest

Thumbs up

^...Excellent choice on the Line-X product.

dmaw4me: where in pa did you go for the line-x? did you go over or under the rail? how much did it set you back?

I had it done to under the side rail but over the front rail. I did this because with the Truxcedo cover frame it would have made for too tight a fit. With the $20.00 coupon on the Line-X site it came to $405.00 plus tax. I'm real happy with the results.

Who did the Line X. I am looking for a local dealer that I can see their work. The dealer has a guy who does Rhino but I'm not all that crazy about it. I am also considering either Line X or Full Metal Jacket liner

Any Comments on the FMJ liners???

Finally picking up my ride tomorrow
    Daily Driver --<br />2002 GMC 4x4 CC SLE Longbed<br />DMAX w/ZF6 <br />Summit White /Graphite<br />Everything but leather.<p>98 GMC Yukon SLT (Family truck)<p>97 GMC Jimmy Wifes Daily Driver

mdrag Guest

Cool

Topic moved to 2500HD/3500 ACCESSORIES forum.

DieselsRule, did you get your truck at Colonial GMC? That's where I got mine, made them jump through hoops to get it back after they traded it away!

I had my Line-X sprayed by Delaware Valley Line-X in Willow Grove PA. Takes about 45 min at 6am Saturday mornings. The only days they spray work are Sat. and Mondays. I am very satisfied with the job they did but I did notice today that there are two small scratches near the back window that I hadn't noticed before. Can't say for sure that they did it, but the probablity is very high.

Thumbs up

I went to Delaware Valley Line-x too. Very professional people to deal with. He even loaned me his personal truck to get breakfast. They did a great job and would highly recommend them.
    2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4x4 X/C;D/A;L/B;G80;PoloGreen/Graphite; DTA lighted boards; Line-X; tool box; Cobra cb; Passport 8500; ARE Z-Series cap; 16x8 Weld Outback w/ Nitto 285/75R16 Terra-Grapplers; Isspro gauges; Fumoto; Bedslide.

See guys mdrag really is doing his job...... Keep up the good work and good luck.......dmaxster
    Diesel Page Memeber #5770<br />* M.A.D. Enterprises<br />* The Remote control car starters<br />* We put the comfort in your vehicle <br />* 2002 Ext. Cab Short Box 2500HD<br />* Duramax Diesel<br />* Allison Transmission<br />* Graphite Bucket Seats<br />* Heavy Duty Trailering<br />* G 80 Locking Differential<br />* Roof Marker Lamps<br />* Westin Nerf Bars<br />* Chevy Rubber Spalsh Guards<br />* ARE Topper<br />* Curt Gooseneck Hitch<br />* Drawtite Digital Brake Controller<br />* Autocommand Remote Starter<br />* Fedral Signal Remote Corner Strobes<br />* 55w Halogen Spot Back Up Lamps<br />* XM Satelite radio<br />* Firestone air rides<br /> <br />Pictures <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/dmaxster&\" target=\"_blank\">pics[http://www.picturetrail.com/dmaxster]pics</a>4x4 and strobes<br />

DMAX4ME
    I have tried very unsuccessfully to deal with that dealership on all 4 GMC's (96 6.5 Ext Cab, 97 Jimmy, 98 Yukon and the 02 I have now. They don't even list on BuyPower. I hope your happy with your experiences with them. It's to bad cause they are about 3 miles from my house and I drive past them every day. I prefer Flemington, as the parts and service depts have yet to do me wrong. With Sales it's a no brainer as for GMO and GMS the prices are preset -- you can only negotiate a trade and\or financing. I wouldn't mine taking a look at your liner if I could as it needs to get done soon.
    Daily Driver --<br />2002 GMC 4x4 CC SLE Longbed<br />DMAX w/ZF6 <br />Summit White /Graphite<br />Everything but leather.<p>98 GMC Yukon SLT (Family truck)<p>97 GMC Jimmy Wifes Daily Driver

DieselsRule, email me off line at jvilla52@yahoo.com and we will set up a time and place for you to look my truck bed.

Thumbs up

One of my neighbors had Rhino do his bed several weeks ago.
    It was not prep'ed correctly and it bubbled in several spots.
    The Rhino dealer did a crappy job of trying to feather
    in his mistakes. Really looks bad.

My brother in law and I decided to go with
    Line-X and both were beautiful jobs.

We had them done in Hollister, CA

[ 03-30-2002: Message edited by: 56Nomad ]</p>
    02 Chevy 3500HD, D/A, 4x4, Lucerix Mirrors, Fumoto valve, Amsoil air filter, <br />Kaydenco mudflaps, Hadley Air Horns, Lund Hood Protector, Prodigy,<br />2 micron Racor Post OEM fuel filter install photos:<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/66562661oghYok\" target=\"_blank\">http://community.webshots.com/album/66562661oghYok</a>

Hey DMAX4ME
    If you still have the bed rug can you e mail me at tonyskidoo@direcpc.com I would be interested in it.
    2006 Dmax/Alli LBZ Crew Cab 4X4 3500 Dually Color Black, Edge Juice w/Attitude-plus Turbo Timer & Level #6 Unlocked, SPEED LIMITER REMOVED AND WIDE OPEN, 325,0000 miles, 110 gallon Fuel Tank in the bed, Sirius Sat Radio SIR-GM1, XM Radio Gone Bye-Bye, Onstar, GM Navigation System with 2010 MAP DVD Version #9, Prodigy Brake Control, 2007 Pace 34' BLACK Enclosed Car hauler, Looking to buy a 4500 next

Anchorage, Alaska but living in Colorado because Uncle Sam knows best!!

Just picked up my truck this evening...had the Line-X done. Over the rail all the way around, black with the white truck, looks awesome.

You Alaska guys, I highly recommend Line-X of Alaska over on Potter, here in Anchorage. Brad did a great job and the price was better than the others. Totally dig this truck!!!!
    2002 2500HD Crew Cab<br />Long Bed, LT, 4X4<br />Summit White (Alaskan Camo)<br />Line-X Bed Liner<br />Husky Floor Liners<br />Pulling a 2000 Jayco Qwest 240A<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/alaskadmax\" target=\"_blank\">My Pics</a><br />Member 6846

Maverick Guest

I was thinking about getting that done to my 2500HD. I'll check it out.