Thread: Denali trip computer

I think jp is working on a Denali trip computer that shows us MPG,miles traveled and heck alot of other stuff too,it mounts in the blank spot on the overhead console.I think it would be nice just to punch a button and see instant mpg!!
    Forrest green Dmax crew cab,B&W turnover ball hitch,Drawtight activatorII brake controler,PPE\'s modified 120hp PCM,duramaximiser,K&N filter,front replacement winch bumper,warn HS9500i winch,285 dueler M/T\'s, see pics at <a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/pullinpower01\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/pullinpower01</a> <br />02\'grizz 660

Smile

That would be a nice feature to have, and to use it in the otherwise empty spot up there would be great if it blended in like a factory setup. The only other thing I saw a pic of (not sure who's) was a XM radio up in that spot.
    Keep us posted.
    TimofCharlotte<br />2002 2500HD/LT/DMax/Alli/White/Med Grey. Born on 02/02/02. <br />4.61 Hot Juice, 4\" JK Exhaust, SPA digital gages, Amsoil Air Filter, 3M Invinca-Shield Bug Shield, Westin CPS Nerfs, Line-X. 20 mpg as of 18000 miles.<br />pics at [URL=http://www.picturetrail.com/timofcharlotte&lt;br] <br />Also, 2000 Porsche Boxster, Green, Beige Intr, Black top.<br />1999 Harley Dyna-Convertible, Aztec Orange/Diamond Ice, with extra chrome pieces here and there.

Tim,

It's my truck with the XM up there. Now I gotta figure out if I want to move it and go with JP's latest deal or what!!! Life is just full of tough decisions!!!

Bob

[ 04-10-2002: Message edited by: son of a gun ]</p>
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A, CC/SB,<br />Olympic White, *Manik SS brush guard and nerfs, *Hella driving lamps, Velvet rides, *HD Air Lifts and Compressor, *Snugtop bed cover, *Linex, *Yakima rails on cover (mt.bikes), *Amsoil 2 stage airfilter. *Pioneer XM Radio. *SUBSTANTIALLY upgraded speakers,<br />Amp and Sub. *One piece drive shaft. *Mag-Hytec diff.cover, <br />*43 gal across the bed aux.tank (American Tank), *Lucerix pwr / heated mirrors, *Allison deep pan and transyd, *Street Pilot III GPS. *Suburban-type lighted <br />double sun visors, homelink system,steering wheel stereo controls, *Kennedy

I want one! Sure would be nice to check it on the go...
    TDPmember#6216 <a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/akdmax\" target=\"_blank\"><b>My Pics</b></a><br />2002 Storm Gray CC SLE, D-max/Alli, Retrax bed cover, J&J Millenium boards and mud flaps, Weathertech weatherflectors, Catch-All liners, MITO DVD, Panasonic LA95, High Idle, Hard wired radar detector, lightforce 240blitz driving lights.<i> <a href=\"mailto:akdmax@hotmail.com\">akdmax@hotmail. com</a> </i>

Ya'll (yeah, I'm from Texas) always put a little twist to things and make them a little more difficult. Now I'll have to figure out another good locations for the computer. I'd like to offer two locations because the SUV's have rear AC controls in the OHC and some people (I won't say any names Bob ) put some accessories in that blank spot.
    I'm sure I'll come up with something.
    Oh yeah, it's gotta look factory too. I'm not going to duck tape it to the dash [img]smile.gif[/img] .
    Email me if you have any ideas.
    jpcustoms@jpcustoms.com
    Jason<br />2004 Crewcab 2500HD 6.0L - Let the mod\'n begin!!

Buck Guest

I would love a trip computer [img]smile.gif[/img]

More toys. Would love to have one!
    01 2500HD LS 4x4 D/A Ext Cab Short Box, Charcoal Gray, Linex, Snow Plow, Denali dash bezel<br />4x4 light that now works!<br />Under seat storage bin (paid $31.75), Bilstein shocks, Timbren front springs

Cool

....Will this trip computer work with the Duramax...A possible location would be were the tape deck is...I never use it, and I installed a DakotaDigital exhaust gauge on the overhead console.