Thread: Bed rail tie down??

Hello all.

I am in the market for a bed rail pocket tie down that will work with my Wade brand rail caps. The caps are very thin black plastic that mount to the rail via double side tape.

I have seen some nice black tie downs with a loop that will go back down into the base when not in use, but I have not found any of these listed for my truck.

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve.

www.picturetrail.com/stevem
    2001 CHEVY/2500HD/4X4/ XCAB/LONGBED/DURAMAX / ALLISON/MED CHARCOAL/GRAY LEATHER/LT WITH ALL OPTIONS/CENTERLINE RATTLERS/BFG-AT-KO-285-75-16 /AIRLIFT AIRBAGS/ K+N AIR FILTER CHARGER/90HP EDGE JUICE/ PDC/DYNOMAX MUFFLER/8 INCH POWERED BAZOOKA SUBWOOFER/AUTOMETER BOOST + EGT/ MEMBER# 3178<br /> <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/stevem94080\" target=\"_blank\">pics of truck</a>

stevem: I think those are called Bull rings, I'm looking for their pamphlet but I can't find it right now. I'll post as soon as I find it.
    Later

LA DMAX
    2002 GMC 2500HD SLT 4X4 DMAX/ALLI CC/SB G80, loaded. Pewter/Pewter<br />Add ons: Line-x, Star shield, catch alls, Transynd.

stevem: Yup, they're called Bull Ring, 1000lb capacity, no drilling, $29.99 all over the internet. Hope this helps.

LA DMAX
    2002 GMC 2500HD SLT 4X4 DMAX/ALLI CC/SB G80, loaded. Pewter/Pewter<br />Add ons: Line-x, Star shield, catch alls, Transynd.

Smile

stevem

I think I have those installed on my truck. I am in SFO right now and the truck in at home. I bought them at the "Pick-um-up Truck Store" in Ukiah. About 140 mile north of SSF. If you can't find them let me know and I will send you the phone number.

George
    2001 Chevy 2500HD, LT, ExtCab, 4X4, DMax/Allison, Lt Pewter Metallic/Lt Grey Int. 90 gal aux tank (auxtank.com), Ranch Hand Frontend replacement and Cowboy rear bumper.<br />Jorden Brake Controller<br />2001 32RK Alpenlite

Try Performance Products - 1-800-588-7472 or www.performanceproducts.com

$28.95 a pair. don't know if they will fit over the bed rail covers, but you can ask them.

Cool

Thanks guys, I ordered a set from the local camper store.

Steve
    2001 CHEVY/2500HD/4X4/ XCAB/LONGBED/DURAMAX / ALLISON/MED CHARCOAL/GRAY LEATHER/LT WITH ALL OPTIONS/CENTERLINE RATTLERS/BFG-AT-KO-285-75-16 /AIRLIFT AIRBAGS/ K+N AIR FILTER CHARGER/90HP EDGE JUICE/ PDC/DYNOMAX MUFFLER/8 INCH POWERED BAZOOKA SUBWOOFER/AUTOMETER BOOST + EGT/ MEMBER# 3178<br /> <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/stevem94080\" target=\"_blank\">pics of truck</a>