Thread: Free OEM Bedliner in San Jose, CA

Exclamation

I have one free OEM bedliner that will be available Wednesday in San Jose, CA after I get Line-X installed. I would not recommend the OEM bedliner for carrying dirt, rocks etc, but should be good for hauling furniture, big screen TV

Email me at cosmosm3@hotmail.com

This is coming off a Short Bed Crew Cab 2500HD.

Bora
    2002 2500 HD Duramax Diesel Crew Cab Short box 4x4<br /><br />OEM Running Boards, Hidden Hitch front end hitch, step covers, and driven like there is an egg under the gas pedal

NutNbutGMC Guest

QUOTE:
    I get Line-X installed.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Excellent choice.

Free Bedliner is gone.

LineX looks great. I got the over the bed rail option and Line X of Santa Clara did an excellent job.

http://www.linexforlife.com

Bora
    2002 2500 HD Duramax Diesel Crew Cab Short box 4x4<br /><br />OEM Running Boards, Hidden Hitch front end hitch, step covers, and driven like there is an egg under the gas pedal

Fossil OREGON, Presently in Aspin Hill/Barnsville MARYLAND

Whats the cost of Linux, opps I mean Line-X with the over the bed rail option (I mean the bed liner not the PC operating system that beats Windows!)? Hows it compair to Rhino or Vortex, quality & cost?

I'm guessing that they are much better than Hurcules or Duraliner do-it-yourself kits?
    94 GMC K2500 HD L65 3.73 AT, X-Cab LBed 20 mpg HW, <br />68 Corvair Monza Coupe 110 3spd, 68 RS Camaro 327-325hp 700R4 posi, <br />79 F-250 HD ExtCab 4wd 351M C6 4.11, 87 Z-24 Cavalier 2.8 HO, <br />94 Intrepid Touring Sedan 3.5 HO, 94 Safari AWD 200hp HO 4.3 Posi,<br />01 Durango SLT 4.7 V8 3.55 Posi Part-Time 4WD, 91 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.2.<p>I was born by God\'s dear grace in a most extraordinary place. Where the Stars and the Stripes and the Eagle flies.

I have no idea on the others, but I paid about 500 for a short bed over the rail LineX liner and it looks great.

Anchorage, Alaska but living in Colorado because Uncle Sam knows best!!

Got Line-X

I just paid $415 w/$20 coupon for over the rail long bed....$435 normal is a great price.

I have seen the do-it-yourself bed liner jobs and they look real crappy.

You should check out the individual web sites for detailed info on their products. Of course they all claim to be #1.
    2002 2500HD Crew Cab<br />Long Bed, LT, 4X4<br />Summit White (Alaskan Camo)<br />Line-X Bed Liner<br />Husky Floor Liners<br />Pulling a 2000 Jayco Qwest 240A<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/alaskadmax\" target=\"_blank\">My Pics</a><br />Member 6846