Thread: Lucerix Mirrors

Hello All, After following this forum for about a year, I thought I would join and not miss out on all the fun. I am about to buy a Lance 1130 truck camper. I need to upgrade to a towing mirror. I was wondering if anyone in the Los Angeles area has a set of Lucerix mirrors on a 3500? I would really like to see them in person before spending the money. Thanks
    2001 Chevy 3500 4x4 ext.cab 8.1 Allison, 1970 Bronco (I know it\'s a Ford), 1998 XR400

Talking

There has been a lot of information about Lucerix mirrors posted on this forum, since the stock towihg mirors are junk. I would suggest you do a search and I'm sure you'll find out everything you will ever want to know about Lucerix mirrors. Good hunting.
    2001 GMC Extended Cab, Pewter (what else), SLT 3500 4X4 Duramax/Allison Line-X, Billet Grille, J&J stainless running boards, Snugtop Tonneau Cover, Striping by Bridge, Jordan 2020 brake controller, Ultra forged alum wheels, 30-gallon cross bed fuel-and-tool box.

4X496Dooley,

If your ever in Orange County you can check out my set. I have a shop in Stanton which is down around the 605 and 405 interchange. Probably a good 90 minute drive for you. The mirrors are the same on the 2500's.

Regards,

David
    \'02 2500HD LS White D/A CC/LB 4X4 - Built 11/06/01<br />TF 50 gal. in bed tank, Fold-A-Cover, TTS 3 way Instaswitch custom PCM reflash, SPA DG-211, TTT mirrors

You can see a picture of mine with the mirrors on the site below
    2001 3500 GMC D/A CC Summit White<br />J&J Stainless Tubless Tapered Boards, J&J Stainless Mud Flaps, Pace Edwards Roll Top Cover, Power Tailgate Lock, Smitty Built Sport Bar,Piaa Off Road Lights, Lund Painted Deflector, Weather Tech Visors, Highway Products Custom Made Toolbox, Perma Tech Tan Liner, Cobra CB, K-40 Antenna, Prodigy Brake Contoller, Valentine 1 Radar Detector, JAE Wheel Sims<br />Chrome Exhaust Tip, Futomo Drain Valve, X-Mount Mirrors, Velvet Ride Shackles, Pullrite 5th wheel hitch 20,500, Street Pilot 3, VDO Boost and EGR Gauges, John Kennedy 4\' Exhaust, The Juice, Transfer Flow 56 gallon tank and fast fill neck, Bilstein Shocks.<br />Pulling a 35\' Excel Fifth Wheel<br />Pictures at <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/curlyq1\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/curlyq1</a>

Thumbs up

I Just finished installing my Lucerix Mirrors. After reading a lot of post both pro & con I must say....WOW! These things are GREAT! I have not towed with them but I like the view. I can see a lot more. No "Vibes" while driving. YES they do look like DUMBO EARS, but they look great on the truck. These should be standard equipment! You will be surprised to see what you've been missing; behind you.
    I ordered mine through John Kennedy. He was out when I called, but much to my surprise, I received them in seven days! He was very plesant to deal with. Thank You Mr. Kennedy!
    This is a great safety investment. GO FOR IT! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2001 GMC 2500HD CREW CAB 4X4 D/A Lucerix X-Mount, Fumoto Valve, 100% Amsoil,
    Leer High Rise Cap
    Discover America in a D/A!
    2003 Cougar 30' T/T SOLD!
    JD 2210
    1987 Corvette
    Member #4307

Dave Guest

Cool

I too just install the Lucerix power heated towing mirrors on my crew cab 3500. I ordered them from John Kennedy, a pleasure to deal with. He even warned me that some complain of vibration with the mirrors. I have zero vibration from the drivers side mirror. I have a slight vibration from the passanger side mirror. I'm going to try to tighten it a little more. The vibration is very minor and less than any other towing mirror I have used in the past 20 years. They are high quality mirrors. They offer very good vison to the rear. I think they look good on the truck. I'm only sorry I waited a year to decide to get them. They sure are much better then the factory mirors.

I had bought some Lucerix mirrors also and man all I have to say is......Awesome....I like the view they have to offer.....although you can see a lot more I did invest in some small 2" convex mirrors to put on them also....That helped me quite a bit......I had bought mine from Kennedy Diesel Service also.. ....John is very pleasant to deal with and has a better price than some other suppliers and I would reccomend him to anyone......Thanks dmaxster
    Diesel Page Memeber #5770<br />* M.A.D. Enterprises<br />* The Remote control car starters<br />* We put the comfort in your vehicle <br />* 2002 Ext. Cab Short Box 2500HD<br />* Duramax Diesel<br />* Allison Transmission<br />* Graphite Bucket Seats<br />* Heavy Duty Trailering<br />* G 80 Locking Differential<br />* Roof Marker Lamps<br />* Westin Nerf Bars<br />* Chevy Rubber Spalsh Guards<br />* ARE Topper<br />* Curt Gooseneck Hitch<br />* Drawtite Digital Brake Controller<br />* Autocommand Remote Starter<br />* Fedral Signal Remote Corner Strobes<br />* 55w Halogen Spot Back Up Lamps<br />* XM Satelite radio<br />* Firestone air rides<br /> <br />Pictures <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/dmaxster&\" target=\"_blank\">pics[http://www.picturetrail.com/dmaxster]pics</a>4x4 and strobes<br />