Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't support terrorism

I know that this is not the right place for this, but I wanted as much play as possible.

Remember this when you purchase fule and oil. The following is a list of companies that do and do not purchase oil from terrorist countries ie. Suadia Arabia:

Shell 205,742,000 barrels
    Chevron/Texaco 144,332,000
    Exxon/Mobil 130,082,000
    Marathon 117,740,000
    Amoco 62,231,000

At $30 per bbl this is over $l8 billion per year.

Citgo None
    Sunoco None
    Conoco None
    Sinclair None
    Phillips None

Please keep this in mind when making your purchases of petroleum products.

Regards,

Bill
    2002 D/A LT CC SWB 2500 4x4 white. 1995 roadking, black 60,000 mi. 1996 32 ft. Holiday Rambler.

Anchorage, Alaska but living in Colorado because Uncle Sam knows best!!

So you are saying that Saudi Arabia is a terrorist country?
    2002 2500HD Crew Cab<br />Long Bed, LT, 4X4<br />Summit White (Alaskan Camo)<br />Line-X Bed Liner<br />Husky Floor Liners<br />Pulling a 2000 Jayco Qwest 240A<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/alaskadmax\" target=\"_blank\">My Pics</a><br />Member 6846

Thumbs up

billnourse

Excellent point. I didn't know that. If you don't mind, where did you get this info? I'm curious about companies you did not list. I don't pump fuel from any of the companies you listed on either side.

Just say NO to terrorism! And God Bless America! (can't even say that in most schools any more)

Thanks for the insight.

So where do the other company's get there oil?? Who else supplys the U.S. with oil.
    99 3/4 burb 6.5 <br />00 Jetta TDI 1.9<br />Amsoil air filter<br />02 MXZ X Ski-doo 700 Two tone Balck & Yellow \"Don\'t blink\"<br />SEMPER FI

Try going to this website and it will give you some info. http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/nogas.htm
    01 2500 D/A Ext. Cab Short Box 4X4<br />White w/ Graphite<br />Southwest Fab. Bumper Replacement<br />Westin Nurf bars<br />Line-X <br />12 Disc Changer<br />GM Bug Shield & Weather Flectors

Great web site.
    2002 2500HD Crew Cab<br />Long Bed, LT, 4X4<br />Summit White (Alaskan Camo)<br />Line-X Bed Liner<br />Husky Floor Liners<br />Pulling a 2000 Jayco Qwest 240A<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/alaskadmax\" target=\"_blank\">My Pics</a><br />Member 6846

While there is merit to what you are doing. And I believe Saudi Arabia could do more to Stop/not support terrorism it is not very easy to do. Besides what they do that DOES support terrorism, they do much that benefits the US in many ways.
    In the end, you can do alot more to effect terrorism by getting involved locally by always voting and making sure your opinion is heard.
    SledZep<br />02 Chevy 2500HD LT CC 4x4 SB D/A Onyx/Graphite 285/75\'s<br />2 Matching car seats in the back

AlaskaDMax,

I certainly feel that Saudia Arabia supports terrorism. 15 of the 19 that attacked us are from Saudia Arabia. The Jews claim to have unrefuted documentation that Saudia Arabia is financing Arrafat and Hamas, and if they are not terrorists, I don't know who is.

DMaxMavrick,

I was sent this information via E-Mail. It is available from the Department of Energy. Refineries in the U.S. are required to document where they get their oil, and how much is imported.
    2002 D/A LT CC SWB 2500 4x4 white. 1995 roadking, black 60,000 mi. 1996 32 ft. Holiday Rambler.

NutNbutGMC Guest

^...........LMFAO...... Geesh!!

We all know that every time we fuel up, the "jingle" is heard on the other side of the world from us. Kaaachinng! ****es me off too . . But, nothing we can really do about it. Boycotts don't really work.

It's about time we just take over Saudi Arabia and make them another US state since they have so much "stake" in our country. We will then become more a more diverse nation with a muslim population we can learn from and possibly get along with a little better. (That's a politically correct statement.)

Lots of hate both sides right now . . . not going to get better soon either, probably worse.

Or, better yet, maybe hydrogen fuel will finally be developed "without" control of the oil companies and we will be free to do what we want, when we want (that sounds too good). But then, Saudi becomes a welfare state . . . Oh, my, my . . . how things could change in a decade.
    Jack

Well folks,

It was pointed out to me on another forum that all the information I posted from my E-Mail is not totally correct, so I apologize and say disregard the post. Maybe someone will have a new plan tommorrow that might work. Thanks for the ear anyway.

Regards,

Bill

Bill,

Don't mean to get under your skin partner.

Just take a different view is all. What you said is fact, and it is very unfortunate that they were from that country. The Saudi government is very ashamed that their citizens took part. Osama Bin Loser is a Saudi and he has a great amount of influence with his own, that are ****ed (urinated)about all kinds of stuff...*******s(fatherless). I just cringe though when whole groups of people are categorized in such a blanket way...look at the U.S. in the 60s.
    Granted that it is all about money and politics, but we have a pretty mutual friendship with the Saudis...they allow us to have our planes and soldiers there...something that the U.S. has been trying to do for decades and we kick anyones @ss that trys to be stupid.
    NOW, we can all do our part by supporting alternative fuels and also oil right here at home.
    If it aint good for the U.S. then it aint good for me. I get very ****ed (urinated)off when I see every damned thing in the store is made in a country other than our own. I wear the uniform, brother, and I feel the anger as you do. DO something about it. As much as I love my truck...as soon as the weather gets decent here I am riding my bike to work everyday...

As the web site that was posted above states...buying only from the good guys will force them to buy from the bad guys...so it only stands to reason that if you do not buy from anyone then they can all pucker up!!!

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: AlaskaDmax ]</p>

AlaskaDMax,

Didn't get under my skin at all. I didn't answer to come across as upset, just passionate. If we all had the same point of view, this would be a boring place, and we might all drive Dodges.

I jog to work now. It's only 3 miles, but every little bit helps maybe.

Regards,

Bill

Well you were right about one thing anyway , this is not the appropriate place for postings of this nature.This is a forum dedicated to an inovative peice of machinery.
    So in the future please confine your political commentaries to more suitable surroundings such as while you are watching wrestling, drinking beer at your local bar or your next KKK meeting.
    2001 2500hd ext cab dmx/zf

NutNbutGMC Guest

^...Still LMAO......

And to think Billy, you were getting all of those terrorist MPGs...... ya' know, the MPG option that came with your machine.... LOL....

And you even started this mess...

http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/ub...c&f=3&t=002988

WOW ,

All the attention here, when they are running over bicycles on the other thread ... Go figure .......... I say we go over and take what is rightly ours ... After all we support it, built it, and protect it ......... Lets take it .......... The Saudi's are not helping us right now .
    We cannot use there soil to combat terrorism in the area ......... We'll see where the stand when we go after IRAQ ...... I'm willing to bet the price of a couple barrel's of crude they tell us NO WAY, not from here you don't, Watch the NO SPIN ZONE while your drinking beer, he tells it like it is .......... So book mark this thread ........... USA we all can stand tall and proud ......... Saudi Arabia isn't part of the solution they are part of the problem .........
    MAC

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

Mackin,

I second your comments! However, Lets wait for the Suadia's to self destruct first, then we clean up after them.

Do ya think the DMAX stands a chance of replacing the Humvee? If so (and since hunting season is over), let's lock and load and go kick some commie butt!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Steve (Member #6089)<br /><a href=\"mailto:smbrown819@yahoo.com\">smbrown819@ya hoo.com</a><br />2002 LT 2500HD 4WD Crewcab Pewter/Graphite DuraMax/Allison<br /><a href=\"http://www.monkey.net/steve\" target=\"_blank\">(Mods and Miscellaneous Pics...Updated 08/10/03)</a>

Holy Cow.....LMAO...
    Yippppe...YaaaaaHooooo....

Why can't we all just get along? Is it because we are different and believe in different things that makes us want to kill each other?

This is so simple. If you live here and believe in the methods of another countries philosphy, then Pack up and get the HELL OUT!! I have no problem with it. And if people from abroad believe in the FREE world and support it, then come on over...But if you are flat just a HATER and want to disrupt and hurt people then you need to be punished.....

If you really want to save the world, get rid of politicians and lawyers. They, my DMAX friends, are the "Root of all EVIL".....

I say establish PPV Public Hangings....HAHAHAHAHA
    Regards<p>Jeff<p>2001 K3500 4x4<br />Duramax/Allison<br />Crew Cab<br />Long Bed<br />G80 rear<br />Victory Red<br />Gray Leather

PPV Public Hangings...talk about a crime deterrent (sp?)!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Steve (Member #6089)<br /><a href=\"mailto:smbrown819@yahoo.com\">smbrown819@ya hoo.com</a><br />2002 LT 2500HD 4WD Crewcab Pewter/Graphite DuraMax/Allison<br /><a href=\"http://www.monkey.net/steve\" target=\"_blank\">(Mods and Miscellaneous Pics...Updated 08/10/03)</a>