Thread: Huge development... Ford going common rail..

Exclamation

Looks like GM has lead the pack in injection system protocol........

Ford has insisted that Navistar dump HUEI for common rail.....

Future camless engine goes out the door with it.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030317/nym075_1.html

I wonder why that happened. Did Bill F**d make a phone call to Miss Cleo. I wonder if they will go to a 1 piece aluminum head when they make the switch. I'd say say there is a fair chance. I was suprised to see that Toyota and Nissan were considering Navistar. Hino and UD make some pretty decent stuff. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next several years.--Nick
    2003 2500HD D/A CCLB 4x4 dark green metallic, A.R.E. MX shell, Bayliner 2452 hardtop, Atec Riverboat, 2 Yamaha quads

Arrow

F**D making changes,

What oh what will the FURD Boys say now.

I bet we will see a lot of 03 FURDS showing up at the auctions.

Hey Broker, fill us in on those FURDS, we will probably see them all down south as they don't start in the COOOLLLLDDDD!

I know that FURD is constantly trying to improve to stay with GM, now we see they tried to out-do the Duramax and are just playing catch up [img]smile.gif[/img]

#1 selling truck, yeah right, warranty work for the stealers for years to come.

Peace to all,

God Bless America.

Pray for our troops, it's time to get down to business!!

GMC

[ 03-19-2003: Message edited by: GMC-2002-Dmax ]</p>
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>