Thread: WHERE IS SOCALDMAX ?????????

Smile

Is he on some kinda SIESTA? UNDA LAY !!!!!! UNDA LAY !!!!!!

What is he on a sabbatical, or what?

Did he get fired?
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Man, Two months on the job ,all ready a friggen vacation ..........

GHEEESHHHH

MAC

Tough Guy Guest

perhaps he went on a well deserved vacation?

Talking

Hi Guys,

I'm back from a 2 week vacation in beautiful Mexico. One week in Cancun and one week in Cozumel. Guess what I did? (Besides look at spring break honeys wearing thongs and scuba diving) I rode in diesel powered buses to get back and forth to the hotel and bars! These Mexican bus drivers sure know how to drive; the turbo's whistlin' or the brakes are squealin'!

At any rate, had a great time, but sure went thru withdrawals without you guys for 2 weeks. I've been readin' for the last 8hrs or so to catch up, the wife's a little miffed...

Regards, Steve
    \'02 2500HD 2WD LS, grey, CC, SB, D/A, locking diff., alloys, trailer and towing pkg. Delivered 11/09/01<br />So far:<br />Juice ver 3.61c, Max Power Plug, PS2000 propane, Gibson Performance dual exhaust, 255/85-16 Dunlop Rover A/Ts<br />Pillar mounted SPA Boost/EGT/oil press./oil, tranny, diff. temp gauges, Valentine One<br />Aiwa CD/MP3 head, 4- Pioneer TS-C1653 6.5\" component spkrs, 2-10\" Tsunami subs, 1200W of Visonik amps<br />Jordan 2020 Ultima Brake Controller, Lucerix mirrors, Line-X, Bed X-tender, DeeZee running boards<br />Peragon folding bed cover, Rancho RS9000 shocks<br />PIAA headlights, Power tailgate lock, Invinca-shield, Husky flaps and tinted windows <br />Mag-Hytech diff. cover, Allison deep sump, Transynd, Amsoil air filter and gear lube, Fumoto valve<p>Up next:<br />high idle, Spare fuel tank?<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/sfrakes/2002_silverado\" target=\"_blank\">Truck Pictures</a>

Thumbs up

Hey welcome back,Get some PICS of those Thongs up ...... OOPS, I mean Diesel buses ....... I knew it was going to be soon ...... I left the door open for ya ..........

MAC

SoCalDMAX,
    Hola Amigo..
    Welcome back. Boy you have a lot of Board Nazi things to catch up on and delete...HAHAHAHAHAHA

I sure would like to see those Thong Bus pictures Mac mentioned..So you went Scuba diving Eh...Was that really in the water???? Can I say that on this page without being warned...

I can honestly say you missed alot, what you missed I am not sure, but there was alot of it....

Carry On....
    Regards<p>Jeff<p>2001 K3500 4x4<br />Duramax/Allison<br />Crew Cab<br />Long Bed<br />G80 rear<br />Victory Red<br />Gray Leather