Thread: Onstar Haunting

Question

Today the Onstar did something real strange. I was just ready to pull away from a dump station when I heard a faint sound coming out of the speakers. Piano music ? What the... Hit the off button and nothing.. had a mind of it's own. Put in a CD and still.... piano music. Kind of faint and intermittent. Tried the Onstar buttons, on,off... still piano music. I could tell it was the Onstar from the way it sounded, same as when I have used it. I got tired of trying to make that horrible piano music stop so I just turned down the volume. A few miles down the road... BAM... Jimmy Buffett (earlier installed CD), now all is fine.
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

NutNbutGMC Guest

^....Big Brother didn't like the Parrot Head.....He likes classical keyboard while monitoring your every move.....
    However, good taste in music on your part.

[ 03-31-2002: Message edited by: NutNbutGMC ]</p>

mdrag Guest

Cool

motovet,

Strange happenings indeed!

Please tell me you were in the driver's seat and the truck was not driving itself... You are now entering another dimension....

How often do you get these feelings that someone is watching you? You know THEY are everywhere watching your every move...

Sorry, I couldn't resist - but it does make you wonder. No OnStar stories from me yet...

Everything seemed normal. Although I was moving towards a bright light while being overwhelmed by a sense of power with just a hint of a nervous twitch. But I do have the KENNEDY HARNESS and this is a DURAMAX with a front end RATTLE... yep normal.
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Unhappy

Go back by there sometime, it maybe someone transmitting near the cell phone frequency. If not your truck is haunted
    2K2 Silverado 3500 LT 4x4 Duramax/Allison Crew Cab Loaded Pewter Owner since 01-05-02<br />JL Audio AMPS And SPEAKERS /3x10\" Subwoofer & hundreds of watts<br />Amsoil synthetic fluids<br />Amsoil Dual Remote oil filter<br />Pryo 2001 dual EGT guage<br />Kennedy light harrness plus lights<br />4\" exhaust<br />RS9000\'s<br />Etrex Legend GPS trip computer