Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BILSTIEN NOW IN

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Bilsien's are in!!! 2500HD part #'s

FRONT/ BE5-6081-H0
    REAR/ BE5-6082-H0

The "H0" is the important #

There you go JK.

Boomer.
    \"SEEYAINTHEREARVIEW\"<p><br />2001 2500HD D/A CC/SB LT BLUE.<br /> <br />SUPER-JUICED<br />MOBIL SYNTH. B/B<br />FPPF EVERY FILL<br />FUMOTO VALVE<br />AMSOIL AIR<br />1 PIECE SHAFT<br />JK HEADLIGHT KIT<br />ISSPRO EV GUAGES<br />LIMO TINT<br />MACHINE GUN AIRBOX<br />4\" EXHAUST <br />VEVET RIDES<br />2\" BLOCKS<br />TORSION TORQUE<br />BILSTIEN\'S<br />HELLWIG REAR ANTI-SWAY<br />PERAGON BED COVER<br />PRO-COMP EXTERRAIN 305 70/R16<br />POWDER COAT BLACK 16/8 RIMS<br />\"RANCH HAND\" ALL\'ROUND<br />MEMBER# 5405

Boomer,

Are these #s for the 2500 or the 3500? Thanks for the heads up. I want these guys.

Bob
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A, CC/SB,<br />Olympic White, *Manik SS brush guard and nerfs, *Hella driving lamps, Velvet rides, *HD Air Lifts and Compressor, *Snugtop bed cover, *Linex, *Yakima rails on cover (mt.bikes), *Amsoil 2 stage airfilter. *Pioneer XM Radio. *SUBSTANTIALLY upgraded speakers,<br />Amp and Sub. *One piece drive shaft. *Mag-Hytec diff.cover, <br />*43 gal across the bed aux.tank (American Tank), *Lucerix pwr / heated mirrors, *Allison deep pan and transyd, *Street Pilot III GPS. *Suburban-type lighted <br />double sun visors, homelink system,steering wheel stereo controls, *Kennedy

Kennedy Guest

NOW we can put on some shocks!

Thanks for the heads up Boomer. I may have a 17k stack of trailers to pull next weekend, and these would definitely help!

Smile

Where to buy and how much?
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Cool

I was told by Shayne at Bilstien that you can order them at "Autozone". I called to check with my local "Zone", and they said they would have to call and order direct, but they send them overnight from Bilstien. The part numbers I got were for the 2500HD, I would assume similar for the 3500HD. I do know that the rear sets were shipped out from factory a few days after fronts, so I don't know if you will have a full set by the time you haul JK. Good luck...I will put them to the test when I get my set.
    \"SEEYAINTHEREARVIEW\"<p><br />2001 2500HD D/A CC/SB LT BLUE.<br /> <br />SUPER-JUICED<br />MOBIL SYNTH. B/B<br />FPPF EVERY FILL<br />FUMOTO VALVE<br />AMSOIL AIR<br />1 PIECE SHAFT<br />JK HEADLIGHT KIT<br />ISSPRO EV GUAGES<br />LIMO TINT<br />MACHINE GUN AIRBOX<br />4\" EXHAUST <br />VEVET RIDES<br />2\" BLOCKS<br />TORSION TORQUE<br />BILSTIEN\'S<br />HELLWIG REAR ANTI-SWAY<br />PERAGON BED COVER<br />PRO-COMP EXTERRAIN 305 70/R16<br />POWDER COAT BLACK 16/8 RIMS<br />\"RANCH HAND\" ALL\'ROUND<br />MEMBER# 5405

Cool

Oh yeah,

$59.95 each was the quote from Shayne.

Kennedy Guest

I just got off the line with Don at Don's Sport Vehicle Sales www.eshocks.com and he plans to bring in a bunch of the front shocks ASAP. The rears are in transit from Germany, and are expected later this month. I have bought all of my Bilsteins from Don...

Boomer,

Ordered mine today from performanceproducts.com
    Ask for a good price was quoted $50 each. Gona take a couple of weeks, at least, to get them.

Thanks again for the heads up. They weren't sure of which 2500 to go to. The part number you noted was, as you said, very helpful.

Regards,
    Bob
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A, CC/SB,<br />Olympic White, *Manik SS brush guard and nerfs, *Hella driving lamps, Velvet rides, *HD Air Lifts and Compressor, *Snugtop bed cover, *Linex, *Yakima rails on cover (mt.bikes), *Amsoil 2 stage airfilter. *Pioneer XM Radio. *SUBSTANTIALLY upgraded speakers,<br />Amp and Sub. *One piece drive shaft. *Mag-Hytec diff.cover, <br />*43 gal across the bed aux.tank (American Tank), *Lucerix pwr / heated mirrors, *Allison deep pan and transyd, *Street Pilot III GPS. *Suburban-type lighted <br />double sun visors, homelink system,steering wheel stereo controls, *Kennedy

Son of a Gun,

Sounds like a great price. I got the other price I mentioned before, but should have them in a few days.
    Why the wait with perf. ptroducts?

www.shockwarehouse.com has them in stock. $54.99 ea. I should have mine in a couple of days Thanks BoomerHD for the numbers.
    '02 2500HD CC SB 4X4 D/A, Kennedy headlight kit, OilGuard bypass, Nicktane fuel filt, Pred 1.04, Autometer Ultra-Lites, ARE Z-Series, DX-959, KL203, Xferflow filler kit, Kennedy twin lift pump kit, Alpine CDE-HD137BT, JL Audio C2-650X Evolution Series speakers

Boomer,

Trucks riding ok and $40.00?

Bob

Thumbs up

mine are on order .... www.shockwarehouse.com.

Hope to have them next week
    01 2500HD LS 4x4 D/A Ext Cab Short Box, Charcoal Gray, Linex, Snow Plow, Denali dash bezel<br />4x4 light that now works!<br />Under seat storage bin (paid $31.75), Bilstein shocks, Timbren front springs

Son of a Gun,

The question is what? I did not mention $40 and I am not sure which truck you are talking about in terms of riding allright???

Thumbs down

just got e-mail from shockwarehouse. The rears are out of stock guess i'm not getting them this week.
    01 2500HD LS 4x4 D/A Ext Cab Short Box, Charcoal Gray, Linex, Snow Plow, Denali dash bezel<br />4x4 light that now works!<br />Under seat storage bin (paid $31.75), Bilstein shocks, Timbren front springs

Hmmmm....JF I didn't get an e-mail from shock warehouse yet Do you think all 4 shocks weigh 20 lbs total?
    '02 2500HD CC SB 4X4 D/A, Kennedy headlight kit, OilGuard bypass, Nicktane fuel filt, Pred 1.04, Autometer Ultra-Lites, ARE Z-Series, DX-959, KL203, Xferflow filler kit, Kennedy twin lift pump kit, Alpine CDE-HD137BT, JL Audio C2-650X Evolution Series speakers

Kennedy Guest

From what I am told, the fronts are in stock in the US (CA warehouse) and the rears will follow, by maybe 1 month.

Guys, be SURE you order the HO number. The non HO were previously released, and the subject of many complaints. Just weren't cut out for the HD series trucks. The HO series is the new and improved version...

Are these numbers for 4x4, 4x2 or both?

FRONT/ BE5-6081-H0
    REAR/ BE5-6082-H0

Thanks
    2001 2500HD 4x4 CC SWB LT 8.1L Allison

Lyndal,

I think for both.

Boomer.

Went to www.shockwarehouse.com and they listed the following for a 2001 C2500HD

BE56081HO25HD
    BE56082HO25HD

They listed the following for a 2001 K2500HD:

BE56081K2HD
    BE56082K2HD
    2001 2500HD 4x4 CC SWB LT 8.1L Allison

BOOMER,

You said why wait for performance products. I replied $40 (cheaper price) and truck is riding ok (don't need them tomorrow).

Bob