So I'm standing underneath the truck with a garden hose connected to the Allison cooler return line as I'm preparing to pump out the last 10 quarts of OEM oil in order to complete the change over to Amsoil Torque-Drive Synthetic.

I push the start button and the old fluid begin dumping into the empty 2.5 Gal container of ATF that I already added to the Alli, and that sucker is filling up quick! At around 90% full, the fluid turns red, so I push the button on the remote to kill the engine. Nothing. WTF!

I drop everything, yank the garden hose off the return line and quickly reconnect it to the Alli, push everything out from under the truck and lower it from the lift, run around to the other side, open the door and press the brake pedal with my hand to shut the truck down.

Raise the truck back up and properly tighten the return line, and clean up the awful mess that I created. Drop the truck again and top off the Alli with some more Torque-Drive ATF and the job is done.

I'm not really sure what happened but I guess there must have been some interference from the engine running that was preventing the remote signal from getting to the receiver.

Just a FYI in case you should ever run into the same situation. Next time I'll have someone in the cab manually starting and stopping the engine!