Thread: GM Certified Used - Help

Arrow

I bought my truck as a used vehicle from a reputable dealer not quite a month ago. This truck supposedly went through a GM Certified Used inspection and all was said to be OK. The door speaker hasn't worked since I bought the truck, the u-joints are clicking and need to be replaced, and now the slip yoke thing that I posted under the "Help! Trannie Slipping" thread. With that said, shouldn't this be a free repair for me? How does the certified program work?

Reb [><]
    My Ride: \'01 Chevy Extended Cab Short Bed 4x4 LS Duramax/Allison, Juice 4.61 and some otehr goodies.<br /><br />New Toy: \'03 Mustang GT 5-speed, cold air intake. It\'s a fun toy but it\'s not a diesel.

Talking

GM certified vehicles come w/ a 3 mo. 3k mile warranty. All you have to do is take it back to the dealership and they should handle everything. The 3/3 is bumper to bumper.
    2001 2500HD D/A CC RED LT SWB D/A Ranch Hand front and rear
    305/70 16 Wrangler AT/S, Catch-All mats

Thanks for the reply TXDMAX. Unfortunately it's not going to help me. I've already put 4000 on it since I bought it a month ago. Good thing I bought an aftermarket warranty that will foot the bill. Just have to fork out $100 for the deductable.

Reb [&gt;&lt;]
    My Ride: \'01 Chevy Extended Cab Short Bed 4x4 LS Duramax/Allison, Juice 4.61 and some otehr goodies.<br /><br />New Toy: \'03 Mustang GT 5-speed, cold air intake. It\'s a fun toy but it\'s not a diesel.