Thread: Doing Searches

Question

It seems that when I do searches now they don't go back very far. Has something changed or am I missing a trick?
    Ken

Arrow

Maybe in the thumbnail it says 2 days. Try setting the search for a longer period , say 5 or 10 days.

GMC
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>

Yep, I saw that feature but it used to be that when you did a search you could get things over a year old. Has something changed?
    Ken

There was what basically ammounted to a system crash on the DP server as reported in another post by More Power that wiped all the archived posts, disappointing; but that is where we are, post the question you are looking for info on in new thread, and hopefully those that might be able to help will weigh in.
    Tim, 98GM K1500 6.5TD(L56/L65), Heath PCM,3.73 gear,4L80 tr,4" exh,Amz air filt&dual oil flts, Heath remote FSD, TDO-7 clone turbo, Heath fan clutch,mandrel crossover, pilar gage BST/EGT/TRN, remote elec fan tran cool,alum trn pan

Thanks for the update More Power. So is all done now? Are you moved back east? Glad to hear you take this site serious. It sure helps a lot and besides that it's a lot of fun.
    Ken