Thread: advertisers

I was trying to access some of our vendors websites and most of the links are not active. Just wanted to let you know. john
    83 K-20 8600 GVW, NA 6.2 \"J\", T-400, New interior, 2.5\" lift, 33X12.50X16.5, 3\" Dual Exhaust, AmsOil Dual Stage Air Filter, Lots More!!! FOR SALE!!! robertsonthego at msn dot com

well I just tried again, only a couple of banners were actually loading up, maybe it's my firewall? I'll play around and check it out. Thanks. John
    83 K-20 8600 GVW, NA 6.2 \"J\", T-400, New interior, 2.5\" lift, 33X12.50X16.5, 3\" Dual Exhaust, AmsOil Dual Stage Air Filter, Lots More!!! FOR SALE!!! robertsonthego at msn dot com

Well I tried everything I could think of and the banners aren't loading up? Any suggestions? Thanks. John

Are the banners loading for you here in this BB?

Most of them on the "Manufacturers & Suppliers" page use the same scripts.

You may have a security setup that is blocking scripts.

MP

it's the same here in the bb as it is off the main page. Only 6 banners are coming up. The same 6 every time. The others don't even show the advertisers name. Thanks. John

mdrag Guest

Cool

ropinfool,

I tried every banner/link in the advertiser's Section and they all worked properly for me.

Try clearing your internet cache. Navigate to the Control Panel -> Internet Options -> General tab -> Temporary Internet Files (in the middle of the the menu page) and choose Delete Files.

The procedure may vary depending on your Windows/browser version.

If that doesn't work, right click on the banner ad and choose OPEN LINK IN A NEW WINDOW. Good luck.