Thread: Dr. Lee I was trying to find more info

smcghan Guest

I'm trying to find out more of what you have done for modifications to your p/u I can only seem to access the pic's. My 9 y/o is getting tired of helping the old (computer illiterate) man I have a 82 k10 w/ a c6.2. runs good only more blow by then I want to see. I'll be doing a comp. test soon. I picked up a 82 J 6.2 that has a fairly new i/p @ starter. Story goes a head gasket went out a couple weeks after i/p pump. So he pulled out and went gas. I want to know the most cost effective way to go. So I can do it once and do it right. Thank you in advance. Steven

CleviteKid Guest

Arrow

Send me an email to leeswanger "at" yahoo "dot" com, and I will see what I can do. What articles have you been looking at where you can only see pictures?

Dr. Lee

smcghan Guest

Dr. Lee

I will send you the email. But I was just clicking on the high lighted "Latest info @ pics of my truck" and can only see the pics. Thank you for the reply Steven

CleviteKid Guest

Arrow

Go to www.TheDieselPage.com and look at the following reviews for more info on my truck"

No. 1
    No. 2
    No. 3
    No. 4

How many times have I preached, "There is more to TheDieselPage than the Forums. Go exploring around the main site and get lost in the wealth of information there."

Dr. Lee

Did that years ago and never had a moment regret

Peter
    '85 CUCV blazer 6.2 twin turbo diesel (300 HP ), 4L80E with PCS trans controller '64 F350 tow truck (restoration project)