Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: October 11, 2003 Be there, Michigan

Ok, the original plans of an August date are out. Going to Oct 11. It should be huge
    Sending out 1500 invites to registered dmax's in MI. 1000's of dollars in giveaways. Lots of vender displays/demos. Hog roast with all the fixins, Hope to have local radio station doing a live remote to advertise it. Service specials, meet and greet with me for those of you who dont know me yet. Plan on spending the day here at least, get kicked off about 10:00 am and eat around 12:30ish. Prolly around 6:00 the party moves down the street to the 'place of good food and cold drinks' Working with local Hotels to get some special pricing for outof towners.

CT boys, you better start packing up...

Kennedy, road trip?
    2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD CC Shorty
    Dyno Proven - 800 rwhp on fuel only.
    Trans to hold it and a big ol S400 turbo feeding it.

Unhappy

dmaxalliTech,

I will be there in spirit,

Gonna be out of the area, actually out in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise ship .

Maybe the next time.

Thanks for inviting us East Coasters, I am sure a few of us will make it out.

GMC
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>

Hi De Ho neighbor that's Columbus Day weekend ...

Rut row that's my foliage Green Mountain trip ....
    Might throw a curve ball at things for me....

Mac

Unhappy

I am scheduled to be best man in a wedding that day.
    2001 Red D/A 4x4 Standard Cab Autometer Ultra-Lite Boost/EGT, KD4&lt;5, RJ, HI/ODL, 285x75BFGATs<br /> <a href=\"http://www.mudbogg.com/gallery/gallery1/0077.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.mudbogg.com/gallery/gallery1/0077.html</a>

Mack, we have foliage in MI to look at.. Brandonburg, bring the weddin party over.. who wouldnt like to smell like diesel in a tux?

GMC- gotta spare ticket, that sounds like fun. I need a vaca bad.

Originally posted by dmaxalliTech:
    Mack, we have foliage in MI to look at.. Brandonburg, bring the weddin party over.. who wouldnt like to smell like diesel in a tux?

GMC- gotta spare ticket, that sounds like fun. I need a vaca bad.
    dmaxalliTech,

Only if you stop off in CT first, we got a couple tranny's for ya ta do .

MAC and I will split the cruise cost, gotta be cheaper for us and we get to enjoy some adult beverages with ya [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Whadda ya think [img]tongue.gif[/img]

GMC
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>

Any way you could get a portable dyno? Can always dream right?

Place of good food and cold drinks eh? Might have to stay away from that.....the g/f gets kinda mad when I get sauced and she has to drive "the big truck" Then again you guys will make sure I behave right (or is that the blind leading the blind )

And if I come you guys gota promise that no matter how much I beg not to take me for a ride in a truck on the juice or any other box. I know if I do I will be hunting John down as soon as my feet hit pavement. Its hard enough to resist as is....

You going to post directions to the dealership or are they already out some place?
    Philip<br />2 69 Velles<br />03 Black 4x4 LS 2500HD reg cab D/A<br />Kennedy 4\"-5\" exhaust<br />UNI Air Filter (VERY NICE PIECE!)

GMC---hmm, road trip dont sound too bad. Will keep that idea in back of my mind..

Ratlover.. Dyno would be nice, we have talked about it, but I dont know where to get one.. not sure its gonna fit in the budget either...As far as going for a ride in a truck with boxes.. Mike Tomac will be there giving rides in a 13 second truck

We will have boxes on the table, you wont have to find Kennedy, will also have a Juice as one of the raffle prizes

It will be blind leading the blind LOL, you could stay the night here in town Rat.

As far as directions go...I will post the address so you can punch it up on Mapquest or similer and that will get you from your house.

Todd Wenzel Pontiac GMC
    2727 28th ST
    Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Originally posted by dmaxalliTech:

......We will have boxes on the table, you wont have to find Kennedy......
    This could be bad

And if I go for a ride in Mike's rig I'm sure I will be calling BD, suncoast and the like. This could get expensive 13 second plow truck does have a nice ring to it. Every body sing.....I wana be I wana be like Mike, like Mike.....
    Philip<br />2 69 Velles<br />03 Black 4x4 LS 2500HD reg cab D/A<br />Kennedy 4\"-5\" exhaust<br />UNI Air Filter (VERY NICE PIECE!)

Rat, we can all sing togather once your here!!

Cool

...if wasn't just gettin' back from 2 weeks in Colorado hunting elk...and I had more vacation time...I would be there...
    Steve (Member #6089)<br /><a href=\"mailto:smbrown819@yahoo.com\">smbrown819@ya hoo.com</a><br />2002 LT 2500HD 4WD Crewcab Pewter/Graphite DuraMax/Allison<br /><a href=\"http://www.monkey.net/steve\" target=\"_blank\">(Mods and Miscellaneous Pics...Updated 08/10/03)</a>

I think I have Kennedy talked into coming so there will be alot of experience on hand for this one fella's [img]smile.gif[/img]

dmaxalliTech,

Bow season!!! Now that's getting tough, might be able to make it for a while from 10-3 or so. I'll have to wack one in the morning and throw some vennie on the grill along with the hog.

Lots of family obligations this week (long story), I won't be able to make it over to your place. I'll try scanning the card I got and sending it to you over email.

Mark
    2002 GMC 3500 Sierra, CC, D/A, 4x4<br />Custom Monotone Pewter<br /><br />Updates:<br />Husky Mats & Flaps, Amsoil Air Filter - KD, Ultimat Dashmat, WeatherTech Visors, Better Built Tool Box

Mark, I got the card, going to take it in tomarrow and see how legit it is....Still havent heard of it myself.

Didnt even think about deer season. Some venison sounds good..yummmy. Hope you bag one early so you can make it over, at least for a couple hours!

Nothing in stone yet, but MAY have a dyno coming. Dont hold me to anything at this point.

Smile

Are us Buckeyes welcome in the state up North during football season?

6.5 hour drive for me, might have to make the trip to meet everyone. Sounds like it may be worth my time.

Greg
    2002 2500HD DA LS ExC LB 2WD, HOT Juice, Predator 1.04, BANKS Monster Exhaust, Deep Pan Alli, JK HB Kit, TTT Mirror, XM Sony PnP, High Idle w/ PTO Switch, Armacoat Liner, Black like the #3!<a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/3and77\" target=\"_blank\">PICS</a>

Uh--Oh,,, I think that there may be a chassis dyno that will handle our trucks and dooly's at our little GTG

More info to come on that

If any UP'ers come down, bring some pasties. I miss those things.

No matter where I end up (WI to NC) I'll be there.
    Maverick
    2005 GMC 1500 Crew Cab SLT-I know, its a gasser....

Man, it is sounding like its gonna be a really good turnout, I am planning on coming up, the more I read the more I want to come.
    01 GMC 2500HD Ext. Cab LB D/A 4x4 White, High Idle, 4\" Exhaust, Airbox Mods, Predator 1.04, VA Hot Box, Isspro Pyro & Boost in Overhead console,285/75/R16 Mud Kings, BD-70hp pulse box FOR SALE<br />xltlimited@hotmail.com

WE HAVE A DYNO LINED UP!!!
    DYNO JET WILL BE HERE FOR OCT 11

Kennedy Guest

Penciled in and looking fwd to it!