Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: October 11, 2003 Be there, Michigan

There may not have been enough room for a good long burnout, but BlueOx03 was the ONLY Dmax to get up there and light 'em up.

Great time. Great people.

Ty
    2003 GMC 2500HD SLE EC SB D/A<br />ts587@yahoo.com

Hey Mav,

The exhaust sounded awesome. I am seriously thinking about straight piping mine. I know the wife will go nuts though.

She'll get over it....
    2001 2500HD LT E/C, SB Duramax/Allison, Roll-n-Lock, Bed Rug, Tech Tubes, 16K Reese, Tekonsha Voyager brake controller, Valentine One, Schefenakcer TTT mirrors, Cobra CB, SoMnDmax CB bracket in stainless steel, head gaskets by Dmaxallitech

YZF1R Guest

Eric, we had a great time. Thanks to all who made it possible. It was good to meet everyone. When Joan and I were watching Micheal Tomac on the dino she said two things right away. First, "Wow, that is really neat." About three seconds later, "Your not going to do that with your truck are you?" Hehe.

We would love to come out again next year and are looking foward to it!

Steve

Idle_Chatter Guest

Thanks to you and the dealership for really rolling out the red carpet, Eric. It was a good time well worth the drive, even if Tomac did break the dyno. Good to meet old and new DMax friends and trade stories, poke around underhood and kick tires. I finally got my pictures of the event up on my Yahoo photo site. they are available in the PICS link in my sig in the Durmax Day folder. Thanks again.

Idle_Chatter,

Would you please send me the specifics on the nuts and bolts for the inner fender we talked about. My e-mail is jermck@aol.com. Thanks
    2001 2500HD LT E/C, SB Duramax/Allison, Roll-n-Lock, Bed Rug, Tech Tubes, 16K Reese, Tekonsha Voyager brake controller, Valentine One, Schefenakcer TTT mirrors, Cobra CB, SoMnDmax CB bracket in stainless steel, head gaskets by Dmaxallitech