Thread: D-D-D-DYNO DAY IN MICHIGAN

Well, if you have been following the Oct 11, 2003 GTG in MI then you already know whats going on... Just got off the phone with Diesel Performance Motorsports and they are bringing up the Dyno Jet. It will handle all Diesel trucks, up to C/C LB dooly. This event is gonna be hot! Make plans to come to Grand Rapids all....
    2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD CC Shorty
    Dyno Proven - 800 rwhp on fuel only.
    Trans to hold it and a big ol S400 turbo feeding it.

Any idea on prices or if one could book a spot? I'm sure there will be a heck of a line.

Did I mention schweeeeeeet
    Philip<br />2 69 Velles<br />03 Black 4x4 LS 2500HD reg cab D/A<br />Kennedy 4\"-5\" exhaust<br />UNI Air Filter (VERY NICE PIECE!)

There will be a RSVP list probably. We will give a way about 6 runs with three pulls each for some of the door prizes. I would think around $50.00 for 3 pulls is gonna be close. Expect some kind of kickback of about 25.00 for a gift cert or similer. Will get a nice photo and dyno sheet printed in full color on premium glossy paper also...Heck, we aint skimpen boys!

If any of you want a flyer to the big GTG/Dyno Day. Email me your address and I will put you on the mailing list.
    2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD CC Shorty
    Dyno Proven - 800 rwhp on fuel only.
    Trans to hold it and a big ol S400 turbo feeding it.

Hear That People!!

A DYNO!!
    2002 GMC 3500 Sierra, CC, D/A, 4x4<br />Custom Monotone Pewter<br /><br />Updates:<br />Husky Mats & Flaps, Amsoil Air Filter - KD, Ultimat Dashmat, WeatherTech Visors, Better Built Tool Box