Thread: BD Dyno Day

Arrow

October 16, 2004

Saturday 9-3 enjoy the open house Dyno Day event along with many other truck owners who are proud of their truck performance & modifications.

For more info:

http://www.dieselperformance.com/

BD Diesel Performance
    Unit A 10-33733 King Road,
    Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2S 7M9

Toll Free. 1.800.887.5030
    Tel. 604.853.6096
    Fax. 604.853.6089

Jim,
    Are you going to go? I'm headed up there. I usually don't go except in April, but I happen to have the time off so am going to take a leisurely trip up the coast. Terry
    2004 G.M.C. LLY CC D/A sb 4wd Summit White, ATS Duals, BD X-monitor, BD Exhaust Brake, Snugtop shell, 45 gal. Transferflow fuel tank, AFE stage II
    2004 TDI Jetta GLS S/W
    2005 TDI Passat GLS S/W
    2020 GMC Denali 2500HD

Arrow

I've been considering it... I returned this past weekend from Seattle with the new rear diff for the Project truck. Randy's R&P installed all new bearings, seals, gears and an Eaton Posi. If I get the rear disk brakes in time and if I get the diff installed, I'd like to take truck to BC.

MP

I may go to this one. If I do I will contact you Terry as I live near the coast. What route are you taking?
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Darrell,
    I'm planning on coming up the 101 all the way. I'm bringing two guys with me that work for one of my suppliers. They've never been up the coast. If you want to go to the dealer days also, e-mail me as soon as you can and I will put you on my list.

I have one tank left. Should I throw it in? I've got so much work lined out I haven,t had time to do it all, with my regular job being so demanding I don't get a lot of days off during fire season.

Also I understand rooms are getting scarce. I booked 3 rooms yesterday. I'm not bringing my trailer this trip. Terry
    2004 G.M.C. LLY CC D/A sb 4wd Summit White, ATS Duals, BD X-monitor, BD Exhaust Brake, Snugtop shell, 45 gal. Transferflow fuel tank, AFE stage II
    2004 TDI Jetta GLS S/W
    2005 TDI Passat GLS S/W
    2020 GMC Denali 2500HD

I'm one block off 101. I will let you know if I can make it. Is dealer day Friday?
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Dealer days are on Friday.
    2004 TDI Jetta GLS S/W
    2005 TDI Passat GLS S/W
    2020 GMC Denali 2500HD

Cool

If anyone is interested, I have an extra room booked for the 14th, 15th, & 16th. One of the guys can't make it. The rooms are around $80 per night. If, I don't hear from someone soon I will have to cancel it. This is in a Ramada, not to far from BD. Terry
    2004 TDI Jetta GLS S/W
    2005 TDI Passat GLS S/W
    2020 GMC Denali 2500HD

Not sure yet if I can make that weekend. Should know early next week. When do you need to cancel the room? I guess I could camp too if there is an RV park real close.

Thumbs up

Motovet,
    I have some time before I have to cancel. I believe I have as late as the 11th. (I'm leaving on the 12th) Let me know. As for Dealer Days, I will have to check and see if I can still get you in. I probably can as I'm by myself this trip, and the other guy is on his own deal. Terry
    2004 TDI Jetta GLS S/W
    2005 TDI Passat GLS S/W
    2020 GMC Denali 2500HD

Cool

Cancelling the room tomorrow, theres been a slight change in plans. I'm leaving Monday instead of Tuesday.
    Will be cancelling it by noon if no takers. Terry