Thread: PA-NJ-DEL Duramax Gathering

I live in the philadelphias area and was wondering if all owners in this area would like to meet up for a gathering. Let me know if anyone would be interested. thanks
    2004 Black GMC 3500 Crew Cab<br />Extang Bed Cover <br />New Version Predator

I'm interested, but it looks like we're the only ones.
    2003 GMC 3500 D/A CC 4x4 still stock.<br /><br />\'95 k2500, ext cab, short bed <br />6.5 TD with Kennedy exhaust,FSD cooler, cooling mods, K&N air filter, Trans-go Kit and Alcoas. SOLD!

Thumbs up

I am interested. Where, when? I am headed to CT. on Sat. 25 for Mac's Dyno Day
    Member# 9145
    03 GMC DMax 4x4 cc/sb,Loaded!
    Westin steps, Tekstyle quick hatch tonneau cover,Lund interceptor bug shield,ventshade-ventvisors, Husky-liner mud guards, all painted the same color as the truck (Polo Green), rhinoliner.
    65 vette, 327/4sp, conv. top/ hard top, Hurst competition plus shifter, otherwise all stock, 71,000 original miles.
    88 softail custom, customized. 16inch frontwheel,fatboy front fender,fishtail pipes,chrome goodies.custom seat and P-pad(cut down and narrowed).
    1999 25ft sunline TT

I just think it would a fun thing to do, not sure where or when, just thought of the idea.

send that link on ever to me at Ltrainracing@yahoo.com

When and where any ideas ??

Mac

LTrianracing
    Or anyone else with an idea

Are you thinking of a GTG to hangout and talk diesels, maybe find a place to hang that has food and beverages, or BYO beverages or maybe a Dyno day ? If we decide what we all want to do, we can start from there. Any ideas from others members are welcome.
    Member# 9145
    Westin steps, Tekstyle quick hatch tonneau cover,Lund interceptor bug shield,ventshade-ventvisors, Husky-liner mud guards, all painted the same color as the truck (Polo Green), rhinoliner.
    65 vette, 327/4sp, conv. top/ hard top, Hurst competition plus shifter, otherwise all stock, 71,000 original miles.
    88 softail custom, customized. 16inch frontwheel,fatboy front fender,fishtail pipes,chrome goodies.custom seat and P-pad(cut down and narrowed).
    1999 25ft sunline TT

I think a Dyno/Drag day would awesome, would def be allot fo fun. Either or does not matter to me. Honestly Drag Racing would be allot of fun. Every guy can practice their skill. And it wont matter if you are a first timer or a pro. that my opinion. but other wise does not matter to me.

Arrow

I would be interested in attending.

The CT Posse would probably make a great showing.

Maybe the Alabama Posse would make a second trip North????????

Ya out there SDAVER ??????

GMC
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>

WE GONNA DO THIS OR WHAT???????????????

I'm not sure if Dave would be up for the haul again, but I'd be willing to stand in and do a little spankin of my own....

I am going to look into a Dyno a few miles from my home. Also I am looking into a race track/drag strip about half an hour from my home. (Central Jersey), I will post by the weekend or as soon as I know whats happening.
    Member# 9145
    1999 25ft sunline TT

Originally posted by big dipper:
    WE GONNA DO THIS OR WHAT???????????????

I'm not sure if Dave would be up for the haul again, but I'd be willing to stand in and do a little spankin of my own....
    Jersey !!!!

Mac

was going to set up ciecil county in the spring. but atco sounds good anyday. or englishtown. add me and maybe my family.
    <a href=\"http://www.EGServicecompany.com/chev\" target=\"_blank\">My 2002 D/A 3500 CC LT</a>

Now we are talking, any of those tracks would be allot of fun. Lets here some inputs so everyone will be able to enjoy themselves. And yes Mackin, jersey is home to the best tracks in the country even though i am a pennsy boy. I am very familiar with all of those tracks and can say Englishtown is by far the best track in terms of Traction! they prep that track awesome. I run my 2000hp outlaw car there and not one complain. Def my choice but location may be another factor for some of us. Just keep the advice flowing.

Thumbs up

Englishtown Raceway
    I posted at the other "Place". Pick a day, Sat or Sun. Drive in pay the admission fee ( $10-15 )and go racing. The track closes for the season on Nov. 23rd
    Member# 9145
    1999 25ft sunline TT

OOPS forgot the website for Englishtown. www.racewaypark.com
    Member# 9145
    1999 25ft sunline TT

Smile

Englishtown Raceway Nov. 15, 03 Saturday!
    For directions go to www.racewaypark.com
    all are welcome Time? whenever you get there.
    If you guys could let me know if anyone from this board will be going I would appreicate it Thanks
    Member# 9145
    1999 25ft sunline TT