Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oct 18th Dyno event in MN

Minn-kota, don't know for sure yet. If you would, please drop me an e-mail. Nice reference to the movie Convoy!!!

Fits nicely with what JERMCK brought up. Thanks for the bracket! I forgot all about it.

This is SoMnDMAX 10/10 on the side...

Who's all going from here? I'll be there with my '03 (look out Amianthus ), bringing a friend with an '02 D/A along, MAV is going to be there, who else?

I'm there..... "Dude".

Oh ya...10-4 good buddy. Chicken coops are all locked up and nobody home so you can put the hammer down.!!
    Maverick
    2005 GMC 1500 Crew Cab SLT-I know, its a gasser....

Yeah but there might be a bear in the air. Hit the gates doin' 98 I said let them truckers roll, 10-4.

SoMnDMAX - lmitout@yahoo.com
    2003 2500HD D/A, Ext. Cab, Sht Box<br />Lt. Pewter Metallic<br />265/75 Bridgestone Dueler REVO<br />Access Cover, Pendaliner<br /><b><a href=\"http://home.mchsi.com/~d.lang/2003_2500hd.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Some Pics</a></b>

Talking

Here's a link for some more information. Don't mind the $50 and one run. It's $50 for two runs. And $25 to hook up and run again (one run). The best part is going to be the spread at Josh's place afterward. Shmoozing and bench racing with a bunch of Diesel Heads. What could be better.

http://amianthus.home.sprynet.com/DYNO.doc

Aron
    \'99 2500 ISB QC SLT (No Leather!),4x4,5sp w/McLeod,4:10,BP8x11\'s,B-1,FMS,EZ,PE4200,LPG,H2O/CH4O,4\"exh.,Pac-Brake,OBA,more switches than you,Line-X,V-1,lts,siren,lic. plt. frm says \"<b><i>Diesel Fumes Make Me Horny!</i></b>\",and much more goofy stuff.

And here I thought you guys would have a couple of pages of how the Bowties beat the Rams by now...
    \'99 2500 ISB QC SLT (No Leather!),4x4,5sp w/McLeod,4:10,BP8x11\'s,B-1,FMS,EZ,PE4200,LPG,H2O/CH4O,4\"exh.,Pac-Brake,OBA,more switches than you,Line-X,V-1,lts,siren,lic. plt. frm says \"<b><i>Diesel Fumes Make Me Horny!</i></b>\",and much more goofy stuff.

We do Aron.....well almost.

It was nice meeting you. Too bad the twin turbos didn't do as well as you hoped.

http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/u...c;f=3;t=007020
    Maverick
    2005 GMC 1500 Crew Cab SLT-I know, its a gasser....

Originally posted by Amianthus:
    And here I thought you guys would have a couple of pages of how the Bowties beat the Rams by now...
    Naw, we won this time. May not be that way the next time. It was all in good fun, so there's no sense gloating too much...

Get a dyno that will properly load your twins, and I'll almost guarantee the Bowties wouldn't have won.

Good to see you again Aron, we'll see ya at the next dyno event..

Kennedy Guest

Originally posted by SoMnDMAX:

Get a dyno that will properly load your twins, and I'll almost guarantee the Bowties wouldn't have won.

Should have that one covered before the calendar changes year...