Thread: Dyno Day - Schofield, WI, K&S Fuel Injection

Runaway Guest

K&S Fuel Injection will be hosting their annual Dyno Day event on May 22 this year. This event is open to all makes of trucks and cars. But is catered more to the Diesel Trucks. JK took top honors here last year.

They are hoping to have spokespersons from BD and Edge. They are also looking to have seminars on diesel injection systems.

3 runs on Dyno for around $50 bucks. Like last year you will be able to run your own vehicle.

Lunch provided

More details as we get closer.

Kennedy Guest

Breakfast at Dennys by Cedar Creek!

Runaway Guest

Sure, I'll even give ya an extra 30 minutes before I arrive!

Kennedy Guest

Talking like the date may change to the 29th. Still up in the air...

Sounds like a definate possability.
    02 Chev 2500HD Dmax/Allison X Cab LB 4WD
    Attitude, Monster Exhaust with Big Head, Michelin 265/75/16E LTX M/S on Alcoa Classics for summer hauling, Cooper Discover 238/85/16E M/S on PYO's for winter, B&W Goose Hitch with Companion 5th Wheel, Highway Products Tool Chest, Jordan Ultima 2020, Frederico sway bars front & rear, Air Lift SD Bags

Runaway Guest

Will be stopping by this afternoon, will check it out...

Runaway Guest

Yep, the date is changing, but not carved in rock as of 2/24/04. They are waiting on BD Power to decided what date is good for them as they want to bring their Powerstroke and Cummins in for show and tell. Both are suppose tp be 600 rwhp. Tentative date is now June 4th. More info as it solidifies

June 4th is a Friday. Is that correct?
    That's also the same weekend as Thunder In Muncie.

http://www.gltdr.org/thunder2004/maps.html

I don't know if Muncie will draw people away or not.
    Attitude, Monster Exhaust with Big Head, Michelin 265/75/16E LTX M/S on Alcoa Classics for summer hauling, Cooper Discover 238/85/16E M/S on PYO's for winter, B&W Goose Hitch with Companion 5th Wheel, Highway Products Tool Chest, Jordan Ultima 2020, Frederico sway bars front & rear, Air Lift SD Bags

Kennedy Guest

I thought the 22nd conflicted with Muncie?

Maybe being 2 weeks ahead was the stretch???

Dunno, but I plan to cross 500 w/o drugs IF they get their knurled rollers installed!

Runaway Guest

Based on what Jason said, 22nd conflicted with Muncie, 29th was Memorial Day weekend, and my typo mistake, the 5th was/is the target date (not the 4th) sorry about that But as of yet nothing definitive! Waiting on Jason to make up their minds.

Is this Muncie info below incorrect?

http://www.gltdr.org/thunder2004/maps.html

Is it possible to have 2 rallies a year, maybe one in the western part of the USA, and one around the Duramax Plant in Dayton, Ohio area so people could attend one in around their area without going too far.Just an idea.Thanks.....
    2002 GMC 3500 SLT D/A CC INDIGO BLUE Westin Plat. Step, Bilsteins, Kennedy Harness, Nokia bulbs, GM color molded mats, Tekonsha control, 4 inch exhaust.

Kennedy Guest

Arrow

Looks like we are back to the 22nd for this.

ZL-1

Check out the Rendezvous and other events forum for the National level get togethers...

http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-b...f=18&submit=Go

[ 03-04-2004, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: kennedy ]

Runaway Guest

Angry

Confirmed, back to May 22 as originally planned.