Thread: Edge product

Default Edge product

2003 LB7 had the juice attitude hooked up since Dec. No problems until today. Had a little trouble starting, then drove to get some fuel left the truck running as I filled up and the truck just stopped running. I started it up again, ran for 10 sec, stopped again. I disconnected the edge and tried to start it-nothing, called Onstar for diagnostic scan they said communication problems with ECM. Disconnected the batteries hoping to clear the problem. I don't want to take to the dealer, just clear code any ideas to reset? Scanned with OBD2 code reader nothing is coming up.

Thanks

Sounds like you may have been out of fuel. Did you try priming with the hand pump?

Are you sure you filled with diesel and not gas?

Where are you located?
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

Default Edge prouduct

Yes I was filling up with diesel and that was my first thought; to re-prime and I did and no change. I run a Kennedy mega filter kit. Now it primed no problem. If the filters were plugged up after I reprimed would it not start for a few seconds? The filters don't even have 5000 miles on them. As I said in my first post, Onstar scanned for problems and a "computer communication error" came up. They wouldn't tell me the code that they had. I am trying to save a trip to the dealership if possible.